Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

I got a hold of him through facebook. Told me he hasn't been able to get on VC because he doesn't have internet right now so he can't get peoples addresses. Told me he'd have me tracking info on Tuesday. I'll post again if he actually sends me tracking info

He told you that he doesn't get internet through facebook...

lol

I also got ignored via facebook. It seems every solution works for the first person, then he just stops.

What got his attention (for me) is basically spamming his label's fb page with a copy and paste, that I made, saying "Hey man you owe me a record... blah blah blah" I also went to his label's website and used the contact tab to send a similar message. The fb posts were deleted quite promptly but it got his attention at least. He friended me a couple hours later and I talked to him. Basically every day I would do a little check to see if he was online or not so I could ask him when it's going to be sent again. If he wasn't online by oh say... 10 I would just message him anyway so he would get it when he went online. He usually responded within a couple days. Eventually, he sent out my record with receipt proof. I posted a pic of that receipt in this thread, I think it's on pg 5.

He's not responding to everyone because he's ignored me on every platform I've attempted to contact him on. To the point where I have messages on here I can see he hasn't even opened, like the message with my mailing address after he requested it.

I think this may be a pretty easy way to tell if he's shafting or not, and it is finally my lesson learned for ignoring EVERYTHING people had told me for so long. But we opened up a pretty decent dialogue on this board prior where we had done some talking etc. so I sent him my money (thankfully it was only about $30) as a gift on paypal. So there's no way I can get it back. DId anyone else send as a gift? If so and those people are being ignored we may have at least some grounds to reason he's for sure just scamming the people where he can get away with it.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1010528332

thats his page

try adding kendall and messaging her if you need to

This facebook link didn't work for me. Did he delete his personal page?

no, he didn't delete it. you actually have to be logged into your own FaceBook account when you open the link, or else you get the "content is currently unavailable" message.