Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

so there is no proof recordhound is senind stuff out he owes to people? the person who said they can and will provide proof has yet to do so. and the other person vehemently defending recordhound for several pages also can not provide proof he received records, and now is also the sole line of communication between recordhound and those he still owes records to?

In seriousness: Recordhound typically responds to me when i facebook message him. He told me like twice he was sending my record out. he was supposed to have on saturday and i dont know if he has or not. I filed mail fraud a while ago just to be safe.

He also said he only owes like two people records or something too.

that was the last thing he said to me

In seriousness: Recordhound typically responds to me when i facebook message him. He told me like twice he was sending my record out. he was supposed to have on saturday and i dont know if he has or not. I filed mail fraud a while ago just to be safe.

He also said he only owes like two people records or something too.

that was the last thing he said to me

He has never responded to me, and I have sent nothing but nice messages. Didnt accuse him of anything or berate him. I know there are a few people on deadformat he owes to as tehy made a thread over there as well and only 1 or 2 of them came over here to express their issues with him. Hopefully that mailfraud thing works out for you man.

I keep feeling like there is going to be a Fight Club type moment here soon when one of these "I'm not recordhound"-ers realizes that he really is recordhound. And then he'll also realize that he took all the records he was going to send to people and actually made soap out of them.

[image]

so there is no proof recordhound is senind stuff out he owes to people? the person who said they can and will provide proof has yet to do so. and the other person vehemently defending recordhound for several pages also can not provide proof he received records, and now is also the sole line of communication between recordhound and those he still owes records to?

Really?

I am not sole communication, people have said he doesn't respond to them, and he happens to respond to me, so I'm helping out. I hate that I keep getting shit when I'm just trying to help. No one has messaged me yet so I assume that most people have received their records..

[image]

here is the only proof I can ever offer.. He lives in Rock Hill & the girl the record was sent to lives in Mineola

themrrye just wrote Adam's address in the top of a mailer.

Who does he think he is kidding?

Oh, and skadaddy gets +1. And selfreliable is right behind him. So many good laughs in here.

But the best laugh is themrrye/recordhound still trying to convince us that Adam is sending out records.

Really, bro?