Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

While the grammar is correct, he needs more random capitalization of letters....

Wait, I remember I asked him once what was up with that and he said that he was on his phone posting and thats why, I think it was in the wrestling thread... So he can use his phone for facebook now, but not proboards anymore? Wow, if only his lies would fucking make sense he might have gotten away with this. Send out two records so people think you are finally doing it and then complain that no one is sending him messages on facebook.

While the grammar is correct, he needs more random capitalization of letters....

Wait, I remember I asked him once what was up with that and he said that he was on his phone posting and thats why, I think it was in the wrestling thread... So he can use his phone for facebook now, but not proboards anymore? Wow, if only his lies would fucking make sense he might have gotten away with this. Send out two records so people think you are finally doing it and then complain that no one is sending him messages on facebook.

its funny he bought his gf roses, breaking dawn, and expensive chocolates for valentines day. Yet he can't send out a few records and cds hmm

Adama the record whore is still up to his petty tricks it seems. And now has enlisted at least one soulless like minded individual to help blur the lines of truth and deceit on here to maybe repair some of his reputation. Recordhound dude the gig is up, you've been outed, and there is nothing that you can do to fix the situation. All you should do now is send back people their records, and money. And understand after doing what you should of done to begin with, before trying to rip off a vinyl collecting community, you're now being exiled. Good luck in life you crooked minded scam artist.