Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

I think it worked better with it saying savage instead of salvage.

Paul did you buy cds from him? I know people on Dead Format are still waiting to hear from him, I checked it out yesterday. I know quite a bit of people bought cds from him on here too when he was selling them.

Jacob, Im sorry you got caught in the middle of this, for some reason Adam wants you to be his pawn and is telling you he has gotten a lot of the stuff out, but there were dozens of people he owes stuff too. If only he would respond to me on fb and not just use you to fix this mess.

Can you direct those people here? I'm going to ask him why he won't respond to you, and all the people who didn't receive CD's in October... I'm sure if they speak up I can get the info to adam to send out.. hopefully

He said his computer is getting fixed. Maybe he's just a pussy and afraid to come back on. WHO KNOWS. At least more people are getting their records. That's all that really matters right? That everyone gets their record?

Hopefully he comes back soon, I agree, but until then we can deal with what we have, which is facebooking him. The last 5 pages wouldn't really exist if you gave up your little game. You're just a nuisance and extremely unhelpful!

He said his computer is getting fixed. Maybe he's just a pussy and afraid to come back on. WHO KNOWS. At least more people are getting their records. That's all that really matters right? That everyone gets their record?

Hopefully he comes back soon, I agree, but until then we can deal with what we have, which is facebooking him. The last 5 pages wouldn't really exist if you gave up your little game. You're just a nuisance and extremely unhelpful!

[image]

[image]

that's fair, but bother him, not me? I'm not the one who can't ship records on time.

They aren't getting their records, bro...god damn

Jacob, why exactly are you going so far out of your way to be the middleman in this? I'm absolutely puzzled as to why anybody would go so far to help out this Recordhound jag and try to clear his name. Fuck him, let the people he ripped off file mail fraud complaints and just be done with it already.

Seriously now, who hasn't received their records yet?

Please fucking tell me.

For all of the people saying "no one has received their shit dude", very few people are coming out and saying " oh, he owes me this record, I paid him x on this date."

I know I received my record just the other week, after all of this, and I'm just trying to help other people get theirs too.

You're just a nuisance and extremely unhelpful!

Yeah honestly this yocaseycasey. I mean it was funny the first few times but repeating the same joke a million times over isn't funny. It's retarded.

If you somehow don't realise this, you're being an asshole now. You have potentially made yourself a nuisance as clogging up this topic with this shit over and over makes it confusing for the scammed to keep track of what's going on. And it makes it harder for the people who got scammed to combine their info together and work shit out.

Have you being scammed by him? Because apparently some people are out hundreds of dollars and I don't think it's funny to then troll the topic with the exact same joke over and over. I wouldn't mind if it was funny but it's gotten really stupid the last few pages.

EDIT: Also +1 to jacob because he actually seems to be trying to do the aforementioned getting everyone to combine their info together (as in his above post).

Jacob, why exactly are you going so far out of your way to be the middleman in this? I'm absolutely puzzled as to why anybody would go so far to help out this Recordhound jag and try to clear his name. Fuck him, let the people he ripped off file mail fraud complaints and just be done with it already.

Just trying to help. People said they couldn't get in touch with Adam, and for whatever reason, I can. It sucks to pay for something and not get it. It's not a lot of work on my part to relay information to him, and if a little bit of work on my part can make everything work out in the end, I don't mind doing it at all. There's nothing in this for me; it's not like I'm making people pay me to do this...

Just trying to help. People said they couldn't get in touch with Adam, and for whatever reason, I can. It sucks to pay for something and not get it. It's not a lot of work on my part to relay information to him, and if a little bit of work on my part can make everything work out in the end, I don't mind doing it at all. There's nothing in this for me; it's not like I'm making people pay me to do this...

If you want to be the savior you think you are go through these threads:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69802

http://deadformat.net/topic/38465

Read through every post and contact every person that claims to have not received their stuff and see if it has come yet. You can start with these users:

Dead Format

http://deadformat.net/bryanduluoz

http://deadformat.net/juicexct

Vinyl Collective

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2822

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7891

You are asking people to speak up if they haven't gotten their stuff, but they already have.

You're just a nuisance and extremely unhelpful!

Yeah honestly this yocaseycasey. I mean it was funny the first few times but repeating the same joke a million times over isn't funny. It's retarded.

If you somehow don't realise this, you're being an asshole now. You have potentially made yourself a nuisance as clogging up this topic with this shit over and over makes it confusing for the scammed to keep track of what's going on. And it makes it harder for the people who got scammed to combine their info together and work shit out.

Have you being scammed by him? Because apparently some people are out hundreds of dollars and I don't think it's funny to then troll the topic with the exact same joke over and over. I wouldn't mind if it was funny but it's gotten really stupid the last few pages.

EDIT: Also +1 to jacob because he actually seems to be trying to do the aforementioned getting everyone to combine their info together (as in his above post).

This. He is like a child that's always got to have the attention on him.

Or is it a troll?

This. He is like a child that's always got to have the attention on him.

Or is it a troll?

yocaseycasey = recordhound

( couldn't help myself )

Jesus, people are fucking nuts about this. Casey is doing a good thing by CONSTANTLY bumping this thread so it stays in peoples minds and gets shit taken care of. Many times it has fallen to the back of page 3 when he bumps it.

Jacob is doing a good thing cause as he states one more record out is better than none. He is not claiming to be the savior and evrything is perfect now, he is just helping out what little he can. Without either of them, Adam would be sitting home laughing, now he is sitting home complaining about having to get things done.

NOW, why is it so hard for Adam to remember this stuff when on the first page he said he had written everything down and had all the piles set up to be packaged and was waiting on mailers? Why can he access the board two months ago on his phone but cant now? Jacob, I would love answers to these questions, can you ask him those and keep hounding him on them until he responds to them? I still havent gotten a response on facebook despite him saying he has no unanswered messages.