Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

I have talked with Jacob and he isnt pushing Adams agenda, he just wants to see people get their stuff too. For some reason ( I assume it is because of their tlking on FB) Adam has sent him his stuff and told Jacob to contact him with other people who need stuff. Screwed up? Yes! but in no way Jacobs fault.

Thanks selfreliable for backing me.

He just gave me a tracking number for someone elses records sent out [ cause I asked for it, in case he couldn't get in touch with the original buyer. ] It's shady as fuck, I know, but another tracking number is one more person who is finally receiving their shit.

I don't know how many more people there are who haven't received their stuff yet, but it would appear as though fewer people who were scammed are posting here. Can someone who posts on DF see if everyone there has received their shit / and or are in touch with Adam?

Thanks so much.

Thanks selfreliable for backing me.

He just gave me a tracking number for someone elses records sent out [ cause I asked for it, in case he couldn't get in touch with the original buyer. ] It's shady as fuck, I know, but another tracking number is one more person who is finally receiving their shit.

I don't know how many more people there are who haven't received their stuff yet, but it would appear as though fewer people who were scammed are posting here. Can someone who posts on DF see if everyone there has received their shit / and or are in touch with Adam?

Thanks so much.

Not sure if you're talking about me jacob.. but

he just sent me tracking info on my record today. I'll post again once it arrives.

jacob sent me the tracking # today, not adam.

'Expected Delivery By:February 21, 2012'

Glad to help Casey

Jacob, ask adam why he wont respond to my messages on Facebook. I was his secret santa, sent him a fucking rare loved ones shirt and a record, never got a thank you at all, and he ignores me on facebook. Perhaps others are getting in touch with him and he is ignoring them.

Glad to help Casey

Jacob, ask adam why he wont respond to my messages on Facebook. I was his secret santa, sent him a fucking rare loved ones shirt and a record, never got a thank you at all, and he ignores me on facebook. Perhaps others are getting in touch with him and he is ignoring them.

yeah will do

Glad to help Casey

dang, that's just low.