Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Also, I love how if people here dont like a joke the person is "retarded". "How dare you have a diffent sense of humor than I, you fucking douchebag retard fagget". The hate on this board from people is astounding. We are supposed to be part of the punk community, but half of people seem to have a real issue with the homosexual and mentally challanged. 98% of the people on here are fucking douchebags with the "hate on everything that isnt like me" mentality. You wonder why this place turned into a shithole? It wasnt the Virgil thing from years past, it is your fucking attitudes.

Also, I love how if people here dont like a joke the person is "retarded". "How dare you have a diffent sense of humor than I, you fucking douchebag retard fagget". The hate on this board from people is astounding. We are supposed to be part of the punk community, but half of people seem to have a real issue with the homosexual and mentally challanged. 98% of the people on here are fucking douchebags with the "hate on everything that isnt like me" mentality. You wonder why this place turned into a shithole? It wasnt the Virgil thing from years past, it is your fucking attitudes.

[image]

Also, is Adam's phone the ONLY connection to the internet available in Rock Hill, SC????

Highly doubtful.

None of his hipster record label cronies or folks in the band whose 7' he is releasing doesn't have some sort of smartphone?

No public library?

No parents house with internet?

No friends who might own a PC in 2012??

No McDonalds with free Wifi??

Starbucks??

Maybe in 2002 the "I can't access the internet" excuse would fly, not in 2012.

That fukkking guy was logged on 24-7, bumping his stupid Tigers Jaw/Dave Hause WTB threads incessantly, Etc.

Dude had nearly 1500!!! posts in 6 months.

Adam, grow a set, bite the bullet, and log on.

Take care of this shit storm that you created.

[image]

I get who he is, but the tie in goes over my head Casey. Are you saying I made up a stupid catchphrase?

I know this is obviously coming from things posted in other topics but I want it pointed out that no-one in here has called anyone a retard faggot. Homophobia especially irks me.

All that was said in here is that repeating the same joke over and over a hundred times is dumb and that yocaseycasey was obviously being a dick towards jacob. I don't get why you're over-reacting about that.

was funny the first few times but repeating the same joke a million times over isn't funny. It's retarded.

Dude, you were the one that said it. Jesus, people are more stupid than I thought.

Yeah I said repeating the same joke over and over isn't funny, it's retarded. Because it's a dumb thing to do? I mean I didn't say he was a retard, dumb, stupid, faggot, asshole or call him any names. I was pointing out it wasn't a funny thing to do and was annoying for some people.

And you've just implied I'm stupid so technically you just called me a name? I'm real fucking confused man WTF.

was funny the first few times but repeating the same joke a million times over isn't funny. It's retarded.

Dude, you were the one that said it. Jesus, people are more stupid than I thought.

Thanks for the daily reminders why everyone thinks people who collect vinyl are assholes.

Your little club is gay as fuck.

Here is another one that just happened if you are looking to jump on more people.

Yeah I said repeating the same joke over and over isn't funny, it's retarded. Because it's a dumb thing to do? I mean I didn't say he was a retard, dumb, stupid, faggot, asshole or call him any names. I was pointing out it wasn't a funny thing to do and was annoying for some people.

Thats like saying it is ok to say something is "gay as fuck" to take a page from pauls quote. I didnt call him a gay, I just said it is gay... they are still used in a hateful way towards those people (the homosexuals and the challenged). It also shows your level of IQ to be pretty low that you resort to such things.

(the homosexuals and the challenged).

There are many things that challenge me, but I didn't think I was retarded. What a wake up call.

Thats like saying it is ok to say something is "gay as fuck" to take a page from pauls quote. I didnt call him a gay, I just said it is gay... they are still used in a hateful way towards those people (the homosexuals and the challenged). It also shows your level of IQ to be pretty low that you resort to such things.

Yes I must be of a very low IQ because I posted a word on a messageboard.

Look English isn't my first language (French is) and I was using it in the sense of backward or obstructing.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/retarded <- Check synonyms and origins. Plus tard is a french word meaning late.

Honestly man I didn't really know some people thought it was as bad as faggot especially as I thought I was using it in a correct usage way (not to describe the mentally challenged or as an insult).

I agree that people insulting each other is terrible for the community which is why I was confused by you calling me stupid.

And now this topic is horribly derailed yet again.

EDIT: I feel like an idiot for going to that much effort to back myself up but it's 5 AM on a Saturday and insomnia blows.

Truth. I wish everyone on this board would read this. I wanted to add something or embellish but just can't, it could not have been said any better, at least IMO.

My gosh yes! Everything about this is pitch perfect.

Jacob, I never got my record. PayPal just sided with me on a claim but you can tell Adam if my record shows up I'll promise to re-send him the agreed upon price.

I usually post on DF under the same user name, my real name is Bryan Gorman, and I bought Pygmy Lush - Old Friends on clear pink vinyl.