Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

Alright guys I got it, Jacob is communicating to Adam through Locke, and the man in black has the records at the foot of the statue, but he's back in 1977. So that only leaves one question...who's jeremybentham????

Mr. Bentham has been through a lot.

Please leave him rest, or hang, or walkabout, or whatever.

In complete 100% freakin seriousness:

I got my record from recordhound in the mail today.

I ordered it in early december. just now got it. I've been messaging him over facebook. twice he told me it would ship "tomorrow" and on the third time i guess it did. I'm listening to it right now. If anyone wants proof, I can provide it to the best of my ability. Thought I'd let you guys know.

Thanks for finally shipping my record Jacob!

Easiest proof is for those who received records to post a picture of the shipping label (obviously re-dact most of it). But it would be proof in the pudding if the return addresses were the same and the recipient addresses are different. Hopefully that makes sense, obviously assuming the packaging hasn't been tossed, I sometimes have a pile of recent mailers lying next to the door.

I know I'm gonna get a ton of crap for this but... how do i post a picture I have on my computer to this thread?

Also, I can provide backers from people ive traded with/bought stuff from in the last few months but after that and pictures of the mailer, I don't care to put anymore effort in to proving i got my record.

Why would anybody give this guy money in exchange for goods at this point?

well... I wouldn't under any other scenario. If I was holding the record he promised me, sent to me with no guarantee that I would actually pay him for it, then I would be honest enough to send him the amount we agreed upon. Or if somebody here wants to sell me Pygmy Lush - Old Friends on clear pink or white I'll send you $20 tonight.

Not going to lie, at first it was funny to poke fun at Jacob, but now it's starting to anger me that he keeps jumping on here asking for information to "relay" to recordhound.

Tell fucking recordhound to log on here or respond to messages. It's really getting sketchy that he's only responding to your messages. As a matter of fact, each time I see YOU on here trying to get information from specific people about their records that still haven't been sent, it makes me more and more sure of the fact that you are INDEED recordhound. It was a joke at first, but it is slowly and surely becoming concrete in my mind.

He's trying to fix everything? Tell him to man up. (Read: Man up, "Jacob")

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':tosl89gz]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':tosl89gz]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');