Alright here is the Deal. If you know me, READ!

recordhound1002

• 1 year later...

Thanks Grant. We will be sure he is IP blocked on here so he can't pop back up like he did as Copper.

I bought something from him when he was copper. After I never got them, and him saying he sent them repeatedly( not giving me the tracking info after I asked a few times.) I kept asking him for a refund, and I eventually got it.

Really wish I got the records tho.

I didn't want to blow up his spot hoping he changed, but I thought it was obvious it was him. He would get into an artist and would then obsess and want everything from that artist. He'd bump the same thread several hours at a time, and would randomly message people about parting with things. I think it was mentioned several times that was him on here. As for ebay who would have known?

I didn't want to blow up his spot hoping he changed, but I thought it was obvious it was him. He would get into an artist and would then obsess and want everything from that artist. He'd bump the same thread several hours at a time, and would randomly message people about parting with things. I think it was mentioned several times that was him on here. As for ebay who would have known?

Sure sounds like Copper haha... he's big into TGA stuff at the moment, I know that for sure.

Thanks Grant. We will be sure he is IP blocked on here so he can't pop back up like he did as Copper.

I hope finding out he's being blocked doesn't just lead him to say "fuck it, I'm not sending anyone's stuff." I executed my end of a trade and am waiting on him. Paypal claim isn't an option. I do have a group of friends who live about 15 miles from where he lives and I'm seriously considering having them show up at his house to demand my shit.

I hope finding out he's being blocked doesn't just lead him to say "fuck it, I'm not sending anyone's stuff." I executed my end of a trade and am waiting on him. Paypal claim isn't an option. I do have a group of friends who live about 15 miles from where he lives and I'm seriously considering having them show up at his house to demand my shit.

When did you trade with him? What was his screen name? 

This guy is a scam artist. Did you get his email? Finally, be sure to begin PM'ing Mods on this stuff. 

I'll keep this in consideration as we decide what to do but it's been long overdue to ban him and I don't want to continue to allow him to pull this crap. 

To the community: Does anyone have his email? Grant - you must from eBay. Please send it to JerseyPride. 

This guy is a scam artist. Did you get his email? Finally, be sure to begin PM'ing Mods on this stuff. 

I'll keep this in consideration as we decide what to do but it's been long overdue to ban him and I don't want to continue to allow him to pull this crap. 

To the community: Does anyone have his email? Grant - you must from eBay. Please send it to JerseyPride. 

Sent.

This was under his Copper handle sometime last month. Thanks guys.