TOYPAJ Office Pool

yeahh in the TOS

1.10 Liability for Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy. If you engage in the following behavior, PayPal may suspend or restrict your access to the services, hold your funds up to 180 Days, fine you, as explained below, or report you to law enforcement officials.

i.Using the PayPal service to receive payments for any sexually oriented or obscene materials or services in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

ii.Using the PayPal service to receive payments for any narcotics, other controlled substances, steroids or prescription drugs in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

iii.Using the PayPal service to receive payments for wagers, gambling debts or gambling winnings, regardless of the location or type of gambling activity in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

iv.Using the PayPal service to receive payments for tobacco products in violation of the Acceptable Use Policy.

https://cms.paypal.com/c2/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/SellerProtection_full

My karma has dropped 5 since the start of this thread a few hours ago?

It happens, mine dropped 23 for my thread about La Dispute putting its discography up for free/donation download

I have reason to believe only lurkers (people that would submit to be Collector Of The Month) mouse-blast Smite. They should remove karma from the board completely.

I'd like to mail you an English pound.

Do it. This pool will be juicy.

I am thinking that I'll start sending those who expressed interest my mailing address and instructions.

Basically, send a dollar with a note including your selected date and VC screen name.

I'll update the original post with the user names and selected dates chosen. Once I've received all entries, someone can quote the original post for truth and we'll play the waiting game (like we have been since July).