Am I The Only One Who _____??

pees almost exclusively in sinks in public bathrooms/most friend's houses.

This is fascinating and intriguing. How might one go about doing this without getting caught?

am I the only one who hates when people brush their teeth in public (i.e., "multi-use") restrooms?

lock the door. When I say public, it's only on bathrooms with locked doors. Maybe I'll have to up the ante and try multi-use bathrooms now too

could you do that while someone is brushing their teeth in the bathroom? walk up to the sink, say "hey, what's up?" with a wink and a nod, and then let it go...

...who reads magazines from back to front (not the pages, but I start with whatever articles are in the back first).

if my girlfriend posted on this board her's would read "...eats pizza backwards, always"....seriously, never seen anybody else eat pizza crust first exclusively...it takes away your handle for shit's sake

...who reads magazines from back to front (not the pages, but I start with whatever articles are in the back first).

if my girlfriend posted on this board her's would read "...eats pizza backwards, always"....seriously, never seen anybody else eat pizza crust first exclusively...it takes away your handle for shit's sake

Not only do I not know anyone who eats crust first, I never would have thought these type of people existed. What is this world coming to?

Not only do I not know anyone who eats crust first, I never would have thought these type of people existed. What is this world coming to?

i honestly have no clue...i mean, if it's an especially greasy slice of pizza, all the grease is going to slide off of the front all over you...the crust helps prevent that...I remember Pizza Hut had that commercial when I was growing up with people eating the stuffed crust pizza backwards, but she swears it has nothing to do with that and that she's never had stuffed crust pizza....it's weird, and I can't seem to find anybody else in her family or anywhere that eats pizza like that either...Mississippi folk are odd y'all