PO: Ceremony-Zoo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you got seriously lucky!

No joke: I'll trade you if you babysit so I can get 12 hours of sleep uninterrupted. This was a positive that has come out of weeks of exhaustion. I don't feel too lucky - those records will be back up soon enough. It hasn't gone out of print in three hours.

I babysit for a living(teacher), so it's a done deal. Just drop your tike off at my classroom!

FRIDAY (SLIGHT CHANGE) 9AM EST.

Matador announces the record release date. This means you get a pre-order, track listing, cover art, a beautiful promo photo (something we’ve only done once in the eight years we’ve been a band) and the ‘Hysteria’ MP3. Oh yeah, and a special sweet show we’ll be playing in February. I love you all, good day.

got mine in, really hoping for a red

Glad I had to wake up anyway. What sucks about Matador is that they don't have the option on their site to choose the color. Many label sites have this, even tiny labels. Now many of us are just left wondering if we got what we think we ordered. I hope i don't get screwed this time.

This happened with the Trash Talk 45 that they distributed. It said the black and white version was available when people ordered and yet most did not get it. ALright too much ranting for this early. Time to get ready for work.

Yay Ceremony!

Guest deathbydrums

Look what's written on Matador's wall right under the top post about the new Ceremony releases! :D

"Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either update here or update the actual order page when the first 300 red vinyl runs out? PLEASE, it's in your best interest and your customers'. We don't want another Trash Talk 7" mix-up fiasco or something like Wavves "first 420 on green" that gomerch later just randomly assigned to whatever order. Hate to be that guy but this should be standard operating procedure so its fair and everyone's happy. Awesome tunes! Thank you very much forever."

P.S. So far 2012 is ripe with gripe!

Look what's written on Matador's wall right under the top post about the new Ceremony releases! :D

"Will you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE either update here or update the actual order page when the first 300 red vinyl runs out? PLEASE, it's in your best interest and your customers'. We don't want another Trash Talk 7" mix-up fiasco or something like Wavves "first 420 on green" that gomerch later just randomly assigned to whatever order. Hate to be that guy but this should be standard operating procedure so its fair and everyone's happy. Awesome tunes! Thank you very much forever."

P.S. So far 2012 is ripe with gripe!

That is funny. Looks like I'm not the only one who was annoyed with the Trash Talk bs.