PO: Ceremony-Zoo

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes keyword COLLECT i.e.; to sit on the shelf and collect dust until it gains enough value to re-sell.

look I understand the ascetic part but this shit as a whole is aging very quickly. it's better that colors are inserted at random and thats how it should be kept (old school). you don't need every color of every record maybe then some of these jackasses would take more time to listen to their records rather than have an abundance of the same one. they would likely show a greater appreciation for the music anyhow.

Just ordered! Site says that red is not sold out yet, too stoked on this LP. Hope I get a red one though.

Just to clarify for poster icecream, I just like the band and want the record, the limited colored just gives something extra. I payed 28$ for this, so it kind of justifies it for me.

yes keyword COLLECT i.e.; to sit on the shelf and collect dust until it gains enough value to re-sell.

look I understand the ascetic part but this shit as a whole is aging very quickly. it's better that colors are inserted at random and thats how it should be kept (old school). you don't need every color of every record maybe then some of these jackasses would take more time to listen to their records rather than have an abundance of the same one. they would likely show a greater appreciation for the music anyhow.

Wow no one has ever said anything like this in the history of this message board (old school)

Hahaha I knew Ross would end up singing after the signing to Matador. Don't get me wrong, Hysteria is awesome. It's just an interesting evolution. Hopefully the stagedives at their shows don't die along with the screaming.

You could've seen it coming from miles. Rohnert Park doesn't contain the screams used on Violence, Violence, at all. They've just moved (to me) from: Powerviolence-core -> same emphasis on core -> 80's punk influenced hardcore -> Pixies/Nirvana + Joy Division/Smiths hardcore.

Don't worry about the last thing, sing didn't really contain screaming and people went nuts to it.

Guest deathbydrums
if anyone is that worried about what color they get chances are they don't plan on keeping it that long anyways. fuck em

Are you with gomerch?

edit: joke. haha.

• 4 weeks later...