THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Not sure if this is still offered, but you used to be able to go to an HT store and place an online order and get $1 2 day shipping, you just have to pick up your order from the store. Can save a few bucks on shipping and speed up the shipping process.

You can still do that. I think it might be $2 now, not sure.

I'm guessing I won't be able to call my store and have them order one for me? My store isn't getting any and I don't want to wake.up early really.

Stores couldnt even do this if they wanted to

If I called a store that has it would they hold a copy for me? Or are they not allowed to do that?

Stores couldnt even do this if they wanted to

If I called a store that has it would they hold a copy for me? Or are they not allowed to do that?

I called one store and asked them to put it on hold and they said they will for 24 hours. She seemed reluctant to do it at first but I told her I'd be there before the store opens camping out, so she said okay!

MALL CITY STATE

Glendale Galleria Glendale CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA

This is so sweet, Northridge is my go to store for HT exclusive, and the Hollywood and Highland always has a good selection. i hope we get Vheissu at these as well, thanks again travis!

what the fuck? i can't stand when people put things up on ebay BEFORE they physically have it. literally the worst.

what the fuck? i can't stand when people put things up on ebay BEFORE they physically have it. literally the worst.

That person just pulled an "RJ"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THRICE-ARTIST-AMBULANCE-GREEN-VINYL-LP-ILLUSION-VHEISSU-BEGGARS-ALCHEMY-/2808349 96093?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item416311f77d

Looks like their local HT already has them for sale and he just grabbed all the copies. They are listing 4 available right now.

did you miss the above post?

$41 bid already?! People really need to research items before they bid outrageous amounts. I guess this is a glimpse at how quickly these will go and how much they'll be sought after.