THRICE-TAITA2xLP repress RED vinyl pics

Its looking like a 2/28 release date, if that changes I will let you guys know.

Hopefully this and TOYPAJ 180 gram will be up at the same time.

online and not in stores correct?

Most will be online but a few will be in stores. When I have a list of stores getting them I will post that here. There probably wont be many stores getting these.

Are they both 19.99?

Yup!

which leaves a late march release for vheissu? ;)

Thats the plan. They pressed and shipped these out within about 2 weeks from the tests being approved. I was told Id have a Vheissu test this week so a late March release for Vheissu is very likely.

amazing how quickly all these latest re-presses through Hot Topic are getting finished. one month if not in only a couple weeks. really puts MTS to shame, since they are still blaming the plants for TOYPAJ taking so long and refuse to accept any sort of responsibility on their end with TOYPAJ.

Well I could have had most of them done already but I need to space them out. I cant have all these records coming in at the same time.

which leaves a late march release for vheissu? ;)

Thats the plan. They pressed and shipped these out within about 2 weeks from the tests being approved. I was told Id have a Vheissu test this week so a late March release for Vheissu is very likely.

sweet deal, I go into work at 4:45 on the 28th, hopefully wont miss taita and i feel like id have to schedule around vheissu or atleast request the morning off if i can I feel like those will sell faster than hot cakes.

sweet deal, I go into work at 4:45 on the 28th, hopefully wont miss taita and i feel like id have to schedule around vheissu or atleast request the morning off if i can I feel like those will sell faster than hot cakes.

I have a feeling both of these are going to sell out almost instanly. If these all go super quick Ill look into doing another pressing so whoever wants a copy can get one without going to ebay (even though as soon as these sell out people will begin paying insane ebay prices for them rather than wait for another repress).

I have a feeling both of these are going to sell out almost instanly. If these all go super quick Ill look into doing another pressing so whoever wants a copy can get one without going to ebay (even though as soon as these sell out people will begin paying insane ebay prices for them rather than wait for another repress).

what time does the HT site usually get updated with new releases? like 12:00 AM EST?

If im on whenever they go up i figured id try to pick up 5 of ea maybe less depending on current finances for anyone that missed it, I usually get home late around midnight and go to bed much later so, we'll see. When i tried to pick up a guitar center was going up, i never even saw it go up, so again, we'll see lol.

awesome that people are already planning for this in order to get their financials in order so they can buy up multiple copies

Read please. He was going to buy extras for people on VC who missed out. Very nice deed of him to do.

don't be so naive. that's what they all say, some varaition of "i picked up extras for people but this or that happened so now i'm stuck with them" when they go ahead and immediately flip them on ebay. it would be different if 5 people came to him asking for some help, but i did not see anything of that sort yet. he is going to screw over 4 people by buying multiple copies all at once. 4 people who could have just bought it themselves online and saved themselves major headaches and hassle trying to find a copy after it sold out.

Read please. He was going to buy extras for people on VC who missed out. Very nice deed of him to do.

don't be so naive. that's what they all say, some varaition of "i picked up extras for people but this or that happened so now i'm stuck with them" when they go ahead and immediately flip them on ebay. it would be different if 5 people came to him asking for some help, but i did not see anything of that sort yet. he is going to screw over 4 people by buying multiple copies all at once. 4 people who could have just bought it themselves online and saved themselves major headaches and hassle trying to find a copy after it sold out.

would you like to see my ebay? ive never even sold a single record out of my collection, way to assume the worst of people, and why would i have waited to pick up at guitar center and keep checking hot topic to see if its been up yet to buy one cause i missed out, instead of buying multiple from the multiple sources. Your logic baffles me. It was just a thought because I always close the restaurant late and get home later than most people and he said they go up overnight and fyi, i joined in 2010 pretty sure some of the board members would know if i was flipping and ive also posted a few good deals ive found on ebay in the ebay craziness thread for people that want them.