TWY/PBC/Transit/AL4W/IIOI Tour!

Into It. Over It. (3/9 to 3/28) will be joining the upcoming Glamour Kills tour along with The Wonder Years, Polar Bear Club, Transit, The Story So Far, and A Loss For Words (3/29 - 4/20).

3/9 Chameleon Club - Lancaster, PA

3/10 The Gramercy Theatre -New York, NY

3/12 Middle East Downstairs - Cambridge, MA

3/13 Ritual - Ottawa, ON3/14 Annex Wreckroom - Toronto, ON

3/15 Magic Stick - Detroit, MI

3/16 Peabody’s Down Under - Cleveland, OH

3/17 The Bottom Lounge - Chicago, IL

3/18 Triple Rock Social Club - Minneapolis, MN

3/20 The Marquis Theatre - Denver, CO

3/21 Club Sound - Salt Lake City, UT

3/23 The Venue - Boise, ID

3/24 El Corazon - Seattle, WA

3/25 Hawthorne Theatre - Portland, OR

3/27 Slim’s - San Francisco, CA

3/28 The Troubadour - West Hollywood, CA

Check out the rest of the dates of this tour that DO NOT include IIOI below!

3/29 The Glass House - Pomona, CA

3/30 Soma Sidestage - San Diego, CA

4/1 Nile Theatre - Mesa, AZ

4/3 Trees - Dallas TX

4/4 White Rabbit - San Antonio, TX

4/5 Antones - Austin, TX

4/6 The Studio @ Warehouse Live - Houston, TX

4/7 Downtown Music - Little Rock, AR

4/8 Rockettown - Nashville, TN

4/10 The Orpheum - Tampa, FL

4/11 Rocketown - Pompano Beach, FL

4/12 The Social - Orlando, FL

4/13 The Masquerade - Atlanta, GA

4/14 New Brookland Tavern -Columbia, SC

4/15 The Soapbox Laundrolounge -Wilmington, NC

4/16 The Canal Club - Richmond, VA

4/17 The Ottobar - Baltimore, MD

4/18 Madison Theatre - Covington, KY

4/20 Theatre of Living Arts -Philadelphia, PA

I don't hate their music. Just terrible dudes that don't appreciate anything they've achieved so far. Spoiled brats. That's all I will say.

Most people don't get to see behind the scenes of the music/bands they love and honestly it's better that way because they'd be bummed if they could.

awesome tour. i just wish it wasn't coming to the chameleon club. hate that place.

Me and the wife were thinking about hauling to Lancaster to catch IIOI, but we've never been to Chameleon Club. Why's it suck?

it's just policed by notoriously awful security douchebags, and it's crowded with lots of underage kids. there's usually a barrier and no stage diving allowed. just not a place i enjoy attending shows, but there's no other real venue between here and philly/baltimore.

the last time the chariot played there a couple months ago, the one dude climbed up some scaffolding while playing or something and they stopped their set in the middle of a song and kicked them out.

http://www.theprp.com/2011/10/14/news/the-chariots-lancaster-pa-set-cut-short-after-altercation-with-security/

Me and the wife were thinking about hauling to Lancaster to catch IIOI, but we've never been to Chameleon Club. Why's it suck?

it's just policed by notoriously awful security douchebags, and it's crowded with lots of underage kids. there's usually a barrier and no stage diving allowed. just not a place i enjoy attending shows, but there's no other real venue between here and philly/baltimore.

the last time the chariot played there a couple months ago, the one dude climbed up some scaffolding while playing or something and they stopped their set in the middle of a song and kicked them out.

http://www.theprp.com/2011/10/14/news/the-chariots-lancaster-pa-set-cut-short-after-altercation-with-security/

That fucking sucks because I am definitely not a fan of the TLA either. I really with they would play the Church or Starlight, but oh well. I guess we'll probably just check out the Chameleon Club so I can at least see IIOI.