Sainthood Reps - Monoculture

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am stoked to see them again. I saw them open for Brand New and missed out on their 7" that you could get from buying both shirts or something.

They still have some of those. In fact, we might be doing some sort of pre-order bundle with the new LP that includes one of those 7-inches, too. (The band has to figure out how many they have left.)

I am stoked to see them again. I saw them open for Brand New and missed out on their 7" that you could get from buying both shirts or something.

They still have some of those. In fact, we might be doing some sort of pre-order bundle with the new LP that includes one of those 7-inches, too. (The band has to figure out how many they have left.)

Out of curiosity, do you know approximately how many were pressed?

I don't, but I'm sure I can find out.

Please please please keep us posted. I really would love to have one of them.

so talk of a 7" has me wondering what Sainthood Reps have released on vinyl. i know they have a split 7" with O'Brother and a 7" that you could only get after buying the CD of Monoculture from certain indie record stores. are the 7"s they had on tour that indie store 7" or am i missing something?

They are both one in the same.

so talk of a 7" has me wondering what Sainthood Reps have released on vinyl. i know they have a split 7" with O'Brother and a 7" that you could only get after buying the CD of Monoculture from certain indie record stores. are the 7"s they had on tour that indie store 7" or am i missing something?

They are both one in the same.

They have the O'Brother split (which I slept on, if anyone has one they'd sell cheap, hit me up) and the Telemarketeer 7". Two separate ones.

I believe the 7" is /1000.

• 1 month later...