Fat Music For Fat People on Vinyl out now!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Survival of the Fattest so bad! I loved that comp, it was one of the first comps I ever bought.

I tried ordering this a year or so ago and was told they were OOP and at that point, I said a final colored repress seemed like a good idea. I keep hoping it will happen so I can get my hands on a copy :)

I want Survival of the Fattest so bad! I loved that comp, it was one of the first comps I ever bought.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/44853-V-A-survival-fattest-USA-Vinyl-/400253632515?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item5d30f9c003

Didn't even know it was OOP or rare (or worth $20). I got this about a year or so ago for .99 cents sealed at one of my local record stores.

I finally found SOTF on Amazon a few months back, the listing said vinyl and it was like 5 bucks when I got the package it was the cd, I was kind of pissed until I actually listened to and fell back in love with it hahaha. Every now and then I ebay it or look for it on Amazon but I would love to see a colored repress.

I finally found SOTF on Amazon a few months back, the listing said vinyl and it was like 5 bucks when I got the package it was the cd, I was kind of pissed until I actually listened to and fell back in love with it hahaha. Every now and then I ebay it or look for it on Amazon but I would love to see a colored repress.

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Various-Survival-Of-The-Fattest/32345106?ev=bp_rel_det

if you love it that much that you will pay $10 shipping from japan

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Various-Survival-Of-The-Fattest/32345106?ev=bp_rel_det

if you love it that much that you will pay $10 shipping from japan

Thanks for placing your first order!

We just sent order confirmation to your email address.

The seller should be contacting you with a total, including shipping, and payment instructions.

You can communicate with the seller on the order page if you have questions:

Order #******-713 (1 item, $ 5.99)

Thank you for finding this for me! Yes, I really do love this album that much! I'll glady pay 15 bucks for this!