THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

called before my class... obviously didn't do any good

what did they tell you ?

just curious

probably the same thing they told me:

Anyone call them yet?

called. they said they were working on it--weren't sure why it hadn't gone up. didn't know when it would be up. but at least they're aware of it, right?

the woman i talked to was super nice and apologetic. i didn't even have to say "thrice" or "vheissu" and she knew what i was talking about haha.

I think Travis is avoiding this thread like the plague right now...

Travis has said many times that he has nothing to do with when these go up on HT.com

Oh I know, I'm not implying that he would have any great insight or anything just saying I'm surprised more people aren't flipping out asking Travis a million questions like TIATA.

what did they tell you ?

just curious

probably the same thing they told me:

called. they said they were working on it--weren't sure why it hadn't gone up. didn't know when it would be up. but at least they're aware of it, right?

oh joy

seriously how hard is it to change a listing from sold out to on sale in a webstore ugh

seriously how hard is it to change a listing from sold out to on sale in a webstore ugh

if you don't have the admin password, it's damn near impossible.

my guess it's automated and dependent on how many they load into the inventory system for online sale

someone just needs to update the inventory number to allow it to sell copies

But how are you guys even pronouncing Vheissu when you call customer service? I thought it "was Jesus in Latin.

"The title of the album comes from Thomas Pynchon's novel V.. Lead singer Dustin Kensrue read the book and introduced the other band members to it, eventually using it as a central theme of the album."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.

"In Florence in 1899, Victoria appears again, briefly, but so does the place name "Vheissu", which may or may not stand for Vesuvius, Venezuela, a crude interpretation of wie heißt du, translating into who are you in the German language, or even (one character jokes) Venus."

I was not at work yesterday, I literally just got into the office right now and Im seeing that this never went up. I apologize and have no clue why this isnt up yet. Im looking into this now. If I get an idea on when this is actually going up I will post here.

Again, very sorry for anyone up stayed up or set an alarm early. More info as soon as I get it.