THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

I was not at work yesterday, I literally just got into the office right now and Im seeing that this never went up. I apologize and have no clue why this isnt up yet. Im looking into this now. If I get an idea on when this is actually going up I will post here.

Again, very sorry for anyone up stayed up or set an alarm early. More info as soon as I get it.

i stayed up lols

then at around 10am i passed out

just woke up all worried i missed it

only to LOL that nothing changed

also thank you

I was not at work yesterday, I literally just got into the office right now and Im seeing that this never went up. I apologize and have no clue why this isnt up yet. Im looking into this now. If I get an idea on when this is actually going up I will post here.

Again, very sorry for anyone up stayed up or set an alarm early. More info as soon as I get it.

i stayed up lols

then at around 10am i passed out

just woke up all worried i missed it

only to LOL that nothing changed

also thank you

Greatest story ever told?

They were who I said weren't selling them until Tuesday because they don't know how to read te sheets that come with their shipment.

I didn't make it over the weekend to stop in and try and get them to put this out but I did stop in today at opening. The girl spent a half an hour trying to track this down. Called about every employee that works there and they haven't even seen any of these come in. She checked everywhere so looks like I won't be able to help anyone out.

To be fair we did get a good chuckle at you all staying up all night only to not be able to buy the record.

I don't work for another 5 hours or so, so I'll keep checking to see if I can order a copy or two.

They were who I said weren't selling them until Tuesday because they don't know how to read te sheets that come with their shipment.

I didn't make it over the weekend to stop in and try and get them to put this out but I did stop in today at opening. The girl spent a half an hour trying to track this down. Called about every employee that works there and they haven't even seen any of these come in. She checked everywhere so looks like I won't be able to help anyone out.

To be fair we did get a good chuckle at you all staying up all night only to not be able to buy the record.

I don't work for another 5 hours or so, so I'll keep checking to see if I can order a copy or two.

i bought one there on Saturday morning around 11. they had them in stock and were selling. no questions asked. back right on the rack, behind the T's. there was 1 remaining.