THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Hi. I'm super impatient and even though I knew for two weeks or so that the street date on this isn't for another 2 weeks, I'm going to freak out and start hyperventilating because maybe 100 of these have sold already. I'm willing to give my first born +shipping for this (maybe a little extra too??).

/sarcasm

Seriously people, chill. I'm excited for this too, but my well-being doesn't depend on it.

Posts like this are so amusing to me, people always seem to have something to say yet nothing to contribute to the conversation.

I am chill. I was simply venting about a record release on a message board that encourages discussion about vinyl. Is that a big deal to you? No one is paying above cost except the don't-know-betters on ebay, not me or anyone else on this board.

Also, if they've sold 100, that's already 10 percent of the amount made and it's still a week and a half until the release. That's a pretty substantial amount. We'll see how many end up on eBay before then. It just bugs me that the majority are probably going to flippers. That's all, I'm not going out and hurting myself over it.

I think it's funny you took that personally. I was simply making a general satirical comment.

I see you're from CA and this does affect you more than me being in the midwest, but you still have the online orders (which I believe is where the majority of pieces will be) on the actual street date if you can't get a copy in person.

We're all being super chill, I just find it funny that people so quickly start to exaggerate and worry over this.

Hey Travis

so i realize all these early grabs are for CA and select midwest stores. But what does this early release/shipment stuff mean for us east coast people? Any way to know what date they should have their stock in on or around? I'm prepared to just call a few times a day starting today if i need to but if they haven't even been sent yet (maybe they weren't included in the glitch?) or whatever and you know that for sure it'd be nice to know when to start banging on doors. =)

Ok these are the stores who had stock as of end of day yesterday

309407 2XLP THRICE-VHEISSU

MALL CITY STATE

Fiesta Mall Mesa AZ

Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA

Glendale Galleria Glendale CA

Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA

Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA

Antelope Valley Mall Palmdale CA

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA

Fashion Fair Mall Fresno CA

Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA

Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA

Mission Valley Center San Diego CA

Mall at Victor Valley Victorville CA

Ontario Mills Ontario CA

Inland Center San Bernadino CA

Lakewood Center Mall Lakewood CA

Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA

North County Fair Escondido CA

Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA

The Galleria at South Bay Redondo Beach CA

FlatIron Crossing Broomfield CO

Mesa Mall Grand Junction CO

Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI

West Acres Mall Fargo ND

Coronado Center Albuquerque NM

Meadowood Mall Reno NV

Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV

Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK

Clackamas Portland OR

Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR

Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX

North Star Mall San Antonio TX

Rivercenter San Antonio TX

Killeen Mall Killeen TX

San Marcos II San Marcos TX

Northeast Mall Hurst TX

Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX

Newgate Mall Ogden UT

The Gateway Salt Lake City UT

Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Southcenter Mall Seattle WA

Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Alderwood Mall Lynnwood WA

South Hill Mall Puyallup WA

Northtown Mall Spokane WA

Hey Travis

so i realize all these early grabs are for CA and select midwest stores. But what does this early release/shipment stuff mean for us east coast people? Any way to know what date they should have their stock in on or around? I'm prepared to just call a few times a day starting today if i need to but if they haven't even been sent yet (maybe they weren't included in the glitch?) or whatever and you know that for sure it'd be nice to know when to start banging on doors. =)

Well they will probably ship out of TN next Wednesday so stores would start getting them next Thursday/Friday and then they will be available online on 4/10

Alright let me try to sound pathetic real quick...would anyone be willing to pick up or order 2 of these for me? One for me one for my friend. I'm going to be working out of town on the 10th and won't be able to order due to only having a work laptop that is pretty much useless since everything is blocked (DoD computer) and I can't order off my phone for some reason, ht.com won't let me input my birthday. If anyone wants to do a good deed for me PM me please! I need this record!

anyone in those areas want to pick up an extra for me?

I would pay 35 ppd to you to avoid staying up late bc i just took on a new job and don't think i'll be able to function staying up all night for ht.com to put it up.

just upping. if you want to grab an extra copy for me, offer still stands. pm me if you can/do.

Hey Travis, is it alright if I drop your name at the hot topic in antelope valley?

Nevermind, the lady at hot topic didn't know when the street date was so she put one on hold for me anyway. That's seriously the best customer service I've ever had.

Awesome! There's really no firm street date anyways. I just make up the street dates on these HT exclusive releases based on when they are shipping to HT so that I can try and get these all out there at once. This time a few got out early which is fine.