THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

couldnt pick them up at the Glendale location, we tried to play the "call Travis..." card but they weren't having it.

Julio!!! You're the other guy that called! haha

I actually just stopped by. I had to go to the Apple Store and pick something up so I figured I would just check it out. I'm sure its getting repressed so if im not around to get it on the 10th, I can just wait for another pressing of it.

Julio!!! You're the other guy that called! haha

I actually just stopped by. I had to go to the Apple Store and pick something up so I figured I would just check it out. I'm sure its getting repressed so if im not around to get it on the 10th, I can just wait for another pressing of it.

If I'm around on the 10th I can try to get you one ;)

If I'm around on the 10th I can try to get you one ;)

Thanks, that's awfully nice of you.

Called ahead and put one of three copies on hold at the Northridge store. By the time I got there, all three were accounted for. I called around to the Hollywood and Valencia stores which were sold out, and the Glendale store said they wouldn't put them on the floor until the 10th. Just a heads up for everyone in the LA area!

Most of these people are just doing their jobs.

Im getting so many emails about this from stores. Ya'll is crazy!

telling customers they are bold face liars and that you dont exist is doing their jobs? id imagine if they knew how to do their job correctly they would know you do exist and who you are.

Every HT I've called about holding a record cut me off and act like I shouldn't be asking. Or when Ive called about holding a record that is close to being sold out (major/minor & paramore) they don't even check, they just say they're out and hang up. Yet Travis updates the available list of stores and its listed being at that location. I decided its easier to order at HT.com

telling customers they are bold face liars and that you dont exist is doing their jobs? id imagine if they knew how to do their job correctly they would know you do exist and who you are.

Honestly, have you ever worked retail? If you have then you'd understand what Travis is saying. Customer Service is indeed your job but the level of harassment one endures is not. I'm a better person for having had a retail job for two years, you really understand and respect people that often get taken for granted.

yes, i was a manager at vans for two years, not to mention sales associate at h&m for a year, and i also worked in customer sales at west elm.

i have about 5 years total retail experience, ive seen it all. i think when someone goes into a store or needs customer service, they should feel comfortable and welcomed, not like they are annoying the people that work there by asking a question about putting something on hold, which is something hot topic does.

i dont think someone telling a customer that they are full of shit and travis doesnt exist is stupid as fuck, and if i were fishguts id get the employees name and contact hot topic about it.

Its the price you pay for pandering to the idiots. This toki-smokey guy is such a clown. HA!

For the people saying the HT employees suck, what do you expect from people being paid minimum wage & look like Christmas trees. I'm not saying they can't be good people, but you think the girl ringing you up that is sucking the managers dick in the back stock room really gives a fuck about a stupid record?

Moral of the story. Fuck children (not in a sexual way). Stack bills. Travis, these sales have to be quiet exciting. I do feel bad for the store employees though.

MOST