THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Called ahead and put one of three copies on hold at the Northridge store. By the time I got there, all three were accounted for. I called around to the Hollywood and Valencia stores which were sold out, and the Glendale store said they wouldn't put them on the floor until the 10th. Just a heads up for everyone in the LA area!

I hope this doesn't mean you put one on hold but when you got there it was already gone...I put one of the Northridge copies on hold myself... gah

Called ahead and put one of three copies on hold at the Northridge store. By the time I got there, all three were accounted for. I called around to the Hollywood and Valencia stores which were sold out, and the Glendale store said they wouldn't put them on the floor until the 10th. Just a heads up for everyone in the LA area!

I hope this doesn't mean you put one on hold but when you got there it was already gone...I put one of the Northridge copies on hold myself... gah

a hold is for 24 hours. if youre able to put one on hold, nobody should be able to buy it in that 24 hour window. another example of lacking customer service/lack of communication between employees if he did put one on hold and then an employee just sold it to someone else anyway. that shouldnt ever happen.

edit : looks like thats not what he meant (per his reply below), but still...im still standing behind my argument cause i know i saw in this thread somewhere some one put one on hold but the employee "couldnt guarantee anything"

Sorry for the confusing post. I got my copy, but the other two were accounted for when I got there. Was going to try to get the others for people on here. Glad you were able to get one though too

lol @ thrice butthurt

if youre referring to me, nobody is butthurt. the discussion/argument i have is about good customer service and decent people, which happen to go hand in hand.

not that- as someone whos worked about 7 years of retail, i totally get it.

mostly @ the fact that people are still freaking out about needing to own thrice records.

if youre referring to me, nobody is butthurt. the discussion/argument i have is about good customer service and decent people, which happen to go hand in hand.

mostly @ the fact that THERE ARE STILL A LITTLE LESS THAN 1000 OF THESE GOING OUT TO STORES/GOING UP ONLINE.

Fixed

mostly @ the fact that people are still freaking out about needing to own thrice records.

i should of bet on this dude popping up in this thread.

[image]

seriously though, shut up. nobody cares what you say or your positive input to this community (which is nothing)

Well, quite a few people have PM'd me that you're a giant douche. TRUTH! And a bunch have thanked me for the lulz. Get back to having a coronary over an LP. You're providing lots of laughs for those who read but don't post.

what the hell is going on here? this is my understanding of the issue (correct me if i'm wrong please because i have only read a few posts) some copies of the album were shipped early and some people were able to get a copy. those people came on here and bragged about their copy and travis posts which stores has them already but a lot of those stores are waiting for street date and now everyone is being an impatient whiny bitch because a few stores sold their copies already and some are choosing to wait

TL;DR: I stumbled upon these Thrice records at the Block in Orange, CA. Message board goes crazy. I fuck with people. People fuck with me. People shit their pants over the record. And now HT employees want to shoot themselves in the head because people keep calling about a record they had 5 copies of, but are now sold out.

edit: Forgot a couple things. Travis, Travis, Travis. RAAAAAAAAAGE! Another pressing. Dicksworth for the Kids gives away 20 records. Jason Russell is still naked & searching for Kony. Thrice butthurt becomes the new term for morons.