THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

travis anyway you can email the coronado store in albuquerque and let them know its ok to sell this now?

hopefully he does and you go talk to that same person and they are half decent enough to apologize to you for being an asshole.

I would not expect a apology from a hot topic retail employee all the employees at the hot topic seem to "cool" to care about customer service. I am also fine with waiting until the record being put out until the street date but I will be pissed if they end up putting this out sooner when they told me they had to wait until the street date.

Hi. I'm super impatient and even though I knew for two weeks or so that the street date on this isn't for another 2 weeks, I'm going to freak out and start hyperventilating because maybe 100 of these have sold already. I'm willing to give my first born +shipping for this (maybe a little extra too??).

/sarcasm

Seriously people, chill. I'm excited for this too, but my well-being doesn't depend on it.

I'll just leave this here again... I've had plenty of laughs today over this.

im still excited to hear about the next colour sceme for the next pressing.

Im thinking maybe that tan color thats on the cover.

Or maybe I should do something weird like hot pink or orange so we can keep the bitching going strong in this thread.

If you really want people bitching either No Idea purple or Hot Topic orange should do the trick.

Travis, could you email my mom and ask her to make me breakfast tomorrow. K, thanks!

I seriously want to kiss you. Not in a gay way (although there is nothing wrong with that), but in a Hulk Hogan kissing his daughter way.

I was on the fence about you, ducksworth, but a Hulk Hogan reference has turned me around.

im still excited to hear about the next colour sceme for the next pressing.

Or maybe I should do something weird like hot pink or orange so we can keep the bitching going strong in this thread.

I think the way to make the largest amount of people happy would be for you to press it on picture discs of the hot topic logo. That way everyone wins.

I think the way to make the largest amount of people happy would be for you to press it on picture discs of the hot topic logo. That way everyone wins.

Hot topic logos tiled all over the disc, in alternating "no idea grey," "no idea purple," Hot pink, "Hot Topic orange," and a few shaq heads thrown in there.

Hot topic logos tiled all over the disc, in alternating "no idea grey," "no idea purple," Hot pink, "Hot Topic orange," and a few shaq heads thrown in there.

YES