THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Irvine is sold out. I just got the last copy. They had 7 an some guy beat me in and got 5. Sorry guys :-(

No way, seriously? That's ridiculous. I hope not buying extras to flip will bring us good vinyl karma.

Who's to say they bought them to flip? Many people in this thread have said they'd pick up extra copies for people overseas.

No way, seriously? That's ridiculous. I hope not buying extras to flip will bring us good vinyl karma.

Who's to say they bought them to flip? Many people in this thread have said they'd pick up extra copies for people overseas.

that is definitely giving some random dude the benefit of the doubt, which is rad and all since it's nice to think that's what's going on but if you look at how many of these just end up on ebay it's easy to understand where the assumption comes from.

i think it's pretty safe to assume that someone buying that many copies is going to flip some of them, if not all of them.

Yeah man, in terms of benefit of the doubt, someone picking up more than half of the store inventory sounds like those will end up on ebay. If he's helping people out with shipping, more power to him.

People can assume anything. It just gets really old seeing the VC vinyl police all the time. I'm sure the person bought them to flip, but I don't care. There is a chance he didn't buy them to flip. What if it was one of the dudes in Thrice or their parents/friends. That Irvine store is really close to their hometown. There could be a million different things. But fuck it. Grab your brooms. I declare shenanigans.

People can assume anything. It just gets really old seeing the VC vinyl police all the time. I'm sure the person bought them to flip, but I don't care. There is a chance he didn't buy them to flip. What if it was one of the dudes in Thrice or their parents/friends. That Irvine store is really close to their hometown. There could be a million different things. But fuck it. Grab your brooms. I declare shenanigans.

so you're... anti-jaded jaded? haha

ducksworth is just a shithead. period.

Truth. I'm the one that flipped the 2 for $75 each. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine they'd sell for that, but they did. And look at the storm I created here. A fucking fury. HA! I honestly just wanted to pick up a copy of Cheshire Cat yesterday. I saw the Thrice LPs & popped a major hard-on. Then I grabbed another $100 of random LPs because I thought the $15 for every $30 you spent was an amazing deal. It was until I walked out of the store that I realized that $15 for every $30 you spend was nothing more than a 50% off coupon. Its not $15. Its $15 off $30. No one at the store said that & the signs only said $15 for every $30 you spend. I bought 3 of the Thrice records & left the rest because I'm not that big of an asshole. I like to share. There is way more to the story. It was a fucking funny & awesome day. I'll post more in a second. HA!

ducksworth is just a shithead. period.

Truth. I'm the one that flipped the 2 for $75 each. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine they'd sell for that, but they did. And look at the storm I created here. A fucking fury. HA! I honestly just wanted to pick up a copy of Cheshire Cat yesterday. I saw the Thrice LPs & popped a major hard-on. Then I grabbed another $100 of random LPs because I thought the $15 for every $30 you spent was an amazing deal. It was until I walked out of the store that I realized that $15 for every $30 you spend was nothing more than a 50% off coupon. Its not $15. Its $15 off $30. No one at the store said that & the signs only said $15 for every $30 you spend. I bought 3 of the Thrice records & left the rest because I'm not that big of an asshole. I like to share. There is way more to the story. It was a fucking funny & awesome day. I'll post more in a second. HA!

wow. fuck you dude. i wish you could be banned from seeing this forum so that you wouldnt be privileged to the information that is shared here.

there is a special place in hell for you man, enjoy it.

I was supposed to meet a friend for drinks @ 8. I got off work @ 5, so I needed to kill some time without wasting 50 miles driving back & forth. AH! Hot Topic has the new pressing of Cheshire Cat, so I should pick that up & kill 30 minutes. Like I said above, I was pretty excited when I saw the Thrice record because I had seen this thread & the claim it was coming out on April 10th. So I bought $160 worth of records & headed to my father's house to kill some time. My father's new to the internet, so I decided to show him how to list on eBay. I originally planned to list them for $60 OBO. But I got greedy & put them at $75. Then my pops & I walked to Subway to have dinner. About 30 minutes later we get back to his house & I tell him we should check eBay for shits & giggles. WTF! 1 sold. For $75. LOL! Dad was impressed. Ha! Then I went out for drinks & met some crazy dude at the bar that smoked my friend & I out, bought us a pitcher of beer, & paid for all our pool. Oh crap. I completely forgot that while at my dad's I found my passport & Social Security card that I thought were MIA. And while at Subway my girlfriend found something I had been searching for weeks for, but was unable to locate. So I was pretty goddamn happy. After the bar, I got home & had a couple messages about the record. I responded & was about to go to bed. Something told me to refresh though. So I did. And the second record sold. FUCK YES! I just paid for my copy, the Marshall Mathers LP, 2 Deftones records, the latest Manchester Orchestra record, & the Cheshire Cat I originally went in to purchase. And I didn't feel so bad that I purchased $150 worth of records because I thought I was getting $75 back, when in reality I have 50% coupons. No wonder the manager was so happy & excited with me buying so many records. He was a great dude. Nice people in the store yesterday.

wow. fuck you dude. i wish you could be banned from seeing this forum so that you wouldnt be privileged to the information that is shared here.

Yeah dude. Buying 3 copies of a record limited to 1000 is really going to send me to the deepest layers of hell. Bite me :)

Yeah dude. Buying 3 copies of a record limited to 1000 is really going to send me to the deepest layers of hell. Bite me :)

its the principle, shit head. i dont even need to tell you to burn in hell, cause i know you already will. please die.