PO - John Nolan - Songs I Wrote (Hand Numbered)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you do heights, can i buy just a jacket and inserts? Kinda sucks having two copies with no jacket.

Probably possible, the whole Height idea is really just an idea at this point. Reached out but haven't heard back, so don't read too much into it yet.

Did I write "CC-002" or "CCR002" on yours?

CCR-002

Well it looks like yours was the only one I got right.

Just saw this and ordered the bundle!

Awesome! Thanks

Got my copy yesterday and the packaging was top notch!! I forgot to see which number I got. I did get a piece of notebook paper with hand written lyrics or a set-list as an extra which was pretty awesome!!

Thanks a lot and I hope to buy some more cool stuff from you in the future! I want to own a record store someday (sooner rather than later) and I will definitely use your example when it comes to customer satisfaction and just overall badass-ness!

-Rajiv

Just received my copy 448/500. Also I got a signed guitar pick!

Thanks.

Thanks I appreciate it

Got my copy yesterday and the packaging was top notch!! I forgot to see which number I got. I did get a piece of notebook paper with hand written lyrics or a set-list as an extra which was pretty awesome!!

Thanks a lot and I hope to buy some more cool stuff from you in the future! I want to own a record store someday (sooner rather than later) and I will definitely use your example when it comes to customer satisfaction and just overall badass-ness!

-Rajiv

Woo!

got bundle with 450/500 (nice color) and Hailey test 1/6 (CCR-001 btw)...also signed setlist, signed pick, stickers...swag is always nice.

Good to hear, only two Hailey tests went out.

received mine today 96/500...........

I still have to email you the tracks, I’ll get that to you tomorrow.

hope i get mine monday

You should

haven't gotten mine yet :( hopefully monday!

Same as above

As you can see, I just registered on this site although I'm lurking here for a few weeks now.

The reason I did this is because I took the time to listen to the two albums, John Nolan's Songs I Wrote & Hailey, It Happens' Aurora and it just blew my mind.

I had to register and compliment you myself collectivemike for your dedication and the artists you represent for the great music they provided us with.

I will be able to order the bundle tomorrow or in the day after tomorrow top but I just finished listening to both albums again and wanted to show my gratitude.

Thank you and farewell from a loving fan from Israel!

I'm doing another mailing on Wednesday for anyone that hasn't gotten their orders yet, I also sent out a bunch on Friday so some of you may get them today/tomorrow.

Crossing my fingers that i get a test press or colored, dont have any yet and it would be nice.

All the records are colored, there's only one test press left. So at worse you're batting .500... haha

ah man dedication. picks,setlists,hand written lyrics!!....and test presses!?! (crossing fingers)

just ordered the bundle

this is exactly what i want to do soon enough with my own stuff. ahh soon...

thanks

Awesome man, thanks for the support.

As you can see, I just registered on this site although I'm lurking here for a few weeks now.

The reason I did this is because I took the time to listen to the two albums, John Nolan's Songs I Wrote & Hailey, It Happens' Aurora and it just blew my mind.

I had to register and compliment you myself collectivemike for your dedication and the artists you represent for the great music they provided us with.

I will be able to order the bundle tomorrow or in the day after tomorrow top but I just finished listening to both albums again and wanted to show my gratitude.

Thank you and farewell from a loving fan from Israel!

Now this is crazy. Glad you dig it!