Shit on bands here

I came in here thinking "what in the world could Logan be saying in here?  She doesn't have the negative ability to shit on bands here."

Hahahahaha, basically. 

I respect pretty much all music to some extent.

but I realllllly have 0 respect for Blood on the Dancefloor and Ronnie Radke.

those people are still a thing?!

my bff went to South by So What on saturday just to see TBS and the used, and said that Adam was making fun of all the bazillion chugga chugga terrible breakdown metalcore bands playing before them. it made me love him a little bit more.

those people are still a thing?!

my bff went to South by So What on saturday just to see TBS and the used, and said that Adam was making fun of all the bazillion chugga chugga terrible breakdown metalcore bands playing before them. it made me love him a little bit more.

Despite all the legal cases against him for you know...rape and harassment...yes, somehow, they are still making music.

That made me giggle. I didn't even pay attention to the SXSW line up this year. 

I still laugh at the thought of that.  I've read reviews and blogs about him/his rapping/his band but I still haven't listened.  Why is there so much drama that surrounds him?  I feel like that Attack Attack band caused so much drama and created so many bands because those dudes can't stop being assholes.

But everyone loves Austin Carlile.  Can't figure that one out, either.

Holy shit.

There's this girl I've knon via the Internet for a handful of years now... she's interesting bc she's obsessed with Big Time Rush and all of these shitcore bands.  She's obsessed with TJ Bell (no idea what band he's in) and I have learned via her Tumblr that he doesn't get along with someone who's in his band now and all this drama bs.

WHY.  I just don't understand things.

chugga chugga terrible breakdown metalcore 

I think "chugga chugga terrible breakdown metalcore" might be the best name to describe one of my friends' taste in music. Thank you, A-Money.

To join in on the hate-fest: Blood on the Dancefloor and Falling in Reverse both fucking blow. Nicki Minaj grates on my ears and my nerves, but... I don't know. I can't hate her for some reason.

If I offended anyone with my views then they seriously need to take a full week of deep introspection. And probably nuke their music collection while they're at it.

Shitcore drama is the best. 

TJ Bell hit on me via OkCupid once, I still don't know what band he is. 

It was probably a fake account too but still absolutely worth mentioning.

Hahahaha ew, yeah, he's not cute. lol.

Google told me he plays for Escape The Fate.

tj_bell.png.main.png