Shit on bands here

Probably already some shit about this band on this thread but I'm in work and can't check all the previous pages.

Good Charlotte. Was reminded of their existence this morning on instagram with a preview of a repress of their album "The Young and the Hopeless". This band is a total pile of bull.

I've always wanted to start a AC tribute band since Seth Putnam died and have a song named 'I'm happy you're dead you stupid fucking coke head'

I remember posting in the thread about his death:

Seth Putnam was gay

Seth Putnam was gay

Seth Putnam was gay

And I'm glad he's fucking dead

because it was the only thing that seemed really appropriate.

I like that I've not heard of the majority of bands mentioned in this thread.

Though I'll also admit I judge bands on their name, bio, photos and over all style. I already know what I enjoy and like listening to.

When it changes to douchey looking teens/early 20's with wispy facial hair, wearing a beanie during all seasons, shorts closer to the groin than the knee(in pastel colours), and a loose fitting deep v neck or over sized singlet. Then, and only then will I bother giving them a listen

I like that I've not heard of the majority of bands mentioned in this thread.

Though I'll also admit I judge bands on their name, bio, photos and over all style. I already know what I enjoy and like listening to.

When it changes to douchey looking teens/early 20's with wispy facial hair, wearing a beanie during all seasons, shorts closer to the groin than the knee(in pastel colours), and a loose fitting deep v neck or over sized singlet. Then, and only then will I bother giving them a listen

you forgot the vans that have been sowed back together three times and the bike bag that is always around that left shoulder. Can't wait 'til the summer to put this fashion wave to work  :mellow:

Probably already some shit about this band on this thread but I'm in work and can't check all the previous pages.

Good Charlotte. Was reminded of their existence this morning on instagram with a preview of a repress of their album "The Young and the Hopeless". This band is a total pile of bull.

this. this band was/is/will always be a piece of shit. i just remember the weirdos in high school who permanent marker'd tear drops on their stupid faces and wore their good charlotte t-shirts. awful awful music. 

I don't really get the Dead Kennedy's, or any of Jello's bands. I just don't like his vocals, I understand the politics of his music, but it's just not appealing at all. But every punx I know reps shirts and patches all day every day.

Apparently Jello is an asshole (who's surprised), but I do like the Dead Kennedys. Not because I feel like I "have to" in order to be a "real punx," but I really do like their stuff - "Pull My Strings" is killer. Seems that whenever a punk vocalist goes off to do his own thing, though, it's not nearly as good - Rollins Band, Fugazi, whatever Jello's been up to. 

Apparently Jello is an asshole (who's surprised), but I do like the Dead Kennedys. Not because I feel like I "have to" in order to be a "real punx," but I really do like their stuff - "Pull My Strings" is killer. Seems that whenever a punk vocalist goes off to do his own thing, though, it's not nearly as good - Rollins Band, Fugazi, whatever Jello's been up to. 

I dig fugazi though. Fugazi my shit.