VC Collector of the Month February 2012

once upon a time, i was going to to this... really. just hadn't the time. i believe i even had an uncompleted draft somewhere in my documents folder. some interesting folks.. and collections, i must say.

anywho, one of memorable ones was from a female (and i believe she had a pet dog in her photo?) and someone posted beneath it.... "WOULD."

in regards to a resurgence of the vinyl collector of the month, my response? hell yes. bring it.

in all seriousness, i'm sure VC would get a lot of submissions if they offered a $25 SRC giftcard and changed up the questions/formula.

ok! back to jokes!

they should have a few (1 or 3) basic formulaic questions and then a few random questions that a few select members, picked differently every month, ask. because truthfully it got old and the questions were sometimes answered in the same manner by different people. and with the same likings for music no less. also i think someone should be picked randomly then asked the questions.

in all seriousness, i'm sure VC would get a lot of submissions if they offered a $25 SRC giftcard and changed up the questions/formula.

ok! back to jokes!

they should have a few (1 or 3) basic formulaic questions and then a few random questions that a few select members, picked differently every month, ask. because truthfully it got old and the questions were sometimes answered in the same manner by different people. and with the same likings for music no less. also i think someone should be picked randomly then asked the questions.

I like this. A lot.