Fireworks - We Are Everywhere 12" + Acoustic Flexi

kylet

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff, do you still have grey copies of the Bonfires repress at RFC? I just ordered the other colors and was surprised grey wasn't available.

Yeah thats probably a mistake. I am sure we have it. They were supposed to be green haha. Ill check tomorrow.

Well I hope it would be possible to add it to my order (9260) and save on the shipping ;)

damn, I didn't want to order this because I've been low on funds, but seeing that there were less than 15 copies left made me get one. Oh well. I don't want to have to find it from someone else later. Did anyone see when those Tigers Jaw S/T were supposed to ship? I kind of want to combine the orders, but I don't really care about that 3.89 if the dates are farther apart. ha, ha.

So happy I was able to get a package. I feel like this band is overlooked and under appreciated by a lot of people, but bands like The Wonder Years get so hyped and kids eat it up. Don't get me wrong, I love The Wonder Years, but that being said, I think Fireworks deserves a little more credit. Gospel was one of the best albums of last year IMO.

So happy I was able to get a package. I feel like this band is overlooked and under appreciated by a lot of people, but bands like The Wonder Years get so hyped and kids eat it up. Don't get me wrong, I love The Wonder Years, but that being said, I think Fireworks deserves a little more credit. Gospel was one of the best albums of last year IMO.

Agreed in every way. Fireworks songs are really interesting from a lyrical and musical perspective, at least to me. We Are Everywhere isn't too deep lyrically but I still love it.