Guitarist seeks musicians (except blacks)

hilarious.

http://classifieds.thestranger.com/seattle/ViewAd?oid=oid%3A1323264

Ex-Mudslide Frontman Steve Thunderbolt seeks talented bassist and drummer to form a new heavy metal band

Ex-Mudslide Frontman the great Steve Thunderbolt seeks a talented bassist and drummer to form a new heavy metal band. I play rhythm and lead guitar and sing. I play thrash, black, and glam metal. The only band in the history of heavy metal who has ever attempted this was Celtic Frost. It failed because they were too much glam and not enough black and thrash metal. I am the other way around, in that I have more black and thrash metal songs than I do glam songs, but I do have blonde hair so I have a glam image. I have a 12 track recorder and have made numerous cds for Mudslide including "Secret Right to Rock and Roll Reloaded," "Dragonfly of Passion," "Hollywood and Vine," "Columbia City Theater Live," "Studio 7 Live," "The Central Saloon Live 1 and 2," "Station 56 Live," "Chai House Live," "Colortura," "Merkava," "Dark Prophet," and our last album, "In My Final Hours." I have a lot of gigging experience and have my own amps and equipment. Please be over 21 and under 45. Alcohol and drugs are fine except for heroin and crack, so if you are into heroin or crack please do not respond to this ad.
All races are welcome except for blacks, so if you are black, please do not respond to this ad. I am not racist, it is a drug issue and a safety issue and I cannot have black people at my house.
I live in Issaquah and use my house as a practice space. So if you wanna do something that's only been attempted once before in the entire history of music, email [email protected] or call 425-306-9353. Believe me, where Celtic Frost failed, I will succeed.

*the link has since been edited. i saved a screenshot just in case.. luckily i had it open in a hidden window. dude must have got a bunch of hate mail to his number because it's been changed in the last half hour. lol.

metal

[image]

posing with the coors light girls

[image]

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

document.write('+':lk27r3ip]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':lk27r3ip]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

"The phone number has been cancelled due to a racist comment in this ad, as it was felt that the comment posed a threat to my family due to the possibility of harassment. The comment has since then been removed and I will update this ad when a new phone number at which I can be contacted at becomes available."

Well, at least he was honest about the comment being racist.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

{

document.write('+':cl5pwc4b]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':cl5pwc4b]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

what kills me is that this band is so out of sync and sounds like major shit. if he had a facebook it'd be closed down within a day or two from everyone trollin'.

dude, you don't get it, he is attempting a musical style only attempted once before. and it failed! due to improper black metal to glam ratio. cut him some slack.

So I thought this was straight trollin, and somebody was making fun of this dude, cherry picking pathetic pictures from the 'net and making a racist add. NOPE.

http://wewhoareabouttodie.com/2012/02/11/mudslide-is-real/

and in case you guys didn't wanna read that site, just know that steve ain't racist. He's got the hook-up, and he's down with the Mexicans.

http://youtu.be/Acj36F73xYI