Tomahawk Vinyl Box Set - RSD 2012

archiced

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome nerdcore action bruv! :)

cannot wait to hear what the 4th record will hold for us.

Oh my god, dude. My mind is racing with ideas of what it could possibly hold in store for us. According to Duane Denison's linkedin.com profile, they're demo'ing 15 tracks. Not sure how many will make it to the final album but the more songs they give us, the better.

No I certainly agree. This is the best release of RSD.

AGREED!

For Australian peeps chasing this......JB HiFi is taking preorders. $57.99, but it's still cheaper than shipping from the US or UK.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/alternative/eponymous-to-anonymous-vinyl/664453

i wanna thank this guy bigtime for this. $58 shipped will be MUCH cheaper than buying from outside Australia; except maybe from Amazon.

order placed.

thanks dude! :)

Here is another potential pre-order spot for the US:

http://www.jr.com/product/music/pm/_2140518/

I went through with it and got UPS standard for $4. There is some BS warning after you place your order that the shipping charge MAY be increased. They say they'll contact you before making any changes though. Can't be bad. Used paypal and they charge at order placement when you use it. They probably wait to charge until it ships when you use a card. Now I have two pre-orders going for this and hopefully at least one pans out. If both come, I'll probably be offering one for cost + shipping to anyone who couldn't score one.

I went through with it and got UPS standard for $4. There is some BS warning after you place your order that the shipping charge MAY be increased. They say they'll contact you before making any changes though. Can't be bad. Used paypal and they charge at order placement when you use it. They probably wait to charge until it ships when you use a card. Now I have two pre-orders going for this and hopefully at least one pans out. If both come, I'll probably be offering one for cost + shipping to anyone who couldn't score one.

J&R cancelled a bunch of orders for the Type-O box last time around. There are more of these being pressed so it might work out but I would not rely on them. They didn't do cancellations until well after everywhere else was sold out. A word of warning.

J&R cancelled a bunch of orders for the Type-O box last time around. There are more of these being pressed so it might work out but I would not rely on them. They didn't do cancellations until well after everywhere else was sold out. A word of warning.

Shit! Thanks for the heads up. I probably should have asked around on here before I did it. I guess we'll see how this pans out. If I get a copy somewhere else before they even give me shipping notification, I'll just cancel it myself.

i wanna thank this guy bigtime for this. $58 shipped will be MUCH cheaper than buying from outside Australia; except maybe from Amazon.

order placed.

thanks dude! :)

My pleasure! Glad to help out a fellow Aussie in getting something that was otherwise going to be an expensive mission!

too true mate.

JB's usually pretty good with pre-orders. hope they dont mess this up.

From JPC:

Dear Customer:

We regret to inform you that the following items are no

longer available for delivery:

No longer available:

1 2488417 Tomahawk Eponymous To Anonym 31,92

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Need to check if I got refunded now...

Edit: Payment status is: Pending... Now they'll need to cancel it.