Tomahawk Vinyl Box Set - RSD 2012

archiced

The low price is nice and all, but the quality of this thing is terrible and so flimsy. All three of my records came with smashed corners.

Agreed. I am however happy to have these at a reasonable price. The vinyl is all good.

My store had a couple last I checked if anyone is short.

That's good, then. I've honestly never listened to Tomahawk before, but I love the Jesus Lizard, Mike Patton, and Melvins, so I'm pretty psyched to check these out.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I am however happy to have these at a reasonable price. The vinyl is all good.

My store had a couple last I checked if anyone is short.

That's good, then. I've honestly never listened to Tomahawk before, but I love the Jesus Lizard, Mike Patton, and Melvins, so I'm pretty psyched to check these out.

Ok, the lack of any inserts is kind of lame. At the price I guess I'll live.

first store nothing, 2nd store I got stiffed by behind me in line (hi Alex) and someone who just walked in, had them behind the counter. took a weird chance on Discland way south, got the only copy I saw. went to a bunch of other stores and found 1 or more copies at each probably. funny how that works! people were talking about this set in line and we kept running into each other at other stores.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RSD-2012-Tomahawk-3-LP-Box-Set-Open-/130684171181?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1e6 d6233ad

This asshole is using my picture and my discogs submission in his listing. Can I take action to have him remove my picture?

Yes you can. Don't feel like finding it but there's a condition on ebay where you either have to use your own picture or the Gemm(?) picture (i.e. the standard accepted front cover).

for the people that don't know already.

http://www.ipecac.com/news/483

First of all, happy national record store day!

To celebrate we are releasing a very cool Tomahawk, vinyl box set, “Eponymous to Anonymous”. This box has the first 3 Tomahawk records in a vinyl format as well as room for the upcoming 4th album. (due this Fall!). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE support the remaining record stores, they are our lifeblood. Don’t overpay for this box on ebay we made plenty of them for everyone.

for the people that don't know already.

http://www.ipecac.com/news/483

First of all, happy national record store day!

To celebrate we are releasing a very cool Tomahawk, vinyl box set, “Eponymous to Anonymous”. This box has the first 3 Tomahawk records in a vinyl format as well as room for the upcoming 4th album. (due this Fall!). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE support the remaining record stores, they are our lifeblood. Don’t overpay for this box on ebay we made plenty of them for everyone.

I'm waiting for this to pop online coz I don't have a record store within 3000 miles radius that have this, would love to support the stores if there would be any decent ones where I live.

first store nothing, 2nd store I got stiffed by behind me in line (hi Alex) and someone who just walked in, had them behind the counter. took a weird chance on Discland way south, got the only copy I saw. went to a bunch of other stores and found 1 or more copies at each probably. funny how that works! people were talking about this set in line and we kept running into each other at other stores.

Hey dude! Nice meeting you today. And I didn't get a box set at cheapo because my own friends stiffed me! Dog eat dog, man. But You and your friend snatched the only 2 McClusky records right as I saw them. Ended up getting both at eclipse so it's all good. I did manage to grab the Katy Perry 12 inch at cheapo before you got your slimy mitts on it. THANK THE LORD

Hey dude! Nice meeting you today. And I didn't get a box set at cheapo because my own friends stiffed me! Dog eat dog, man. But You and your friend snatched the only 2 McClusky records right as I saw them. Ended up getting both at eclipse so it's all good. I did manage to grab the Katy Perry 12 inch at cheapo before you got your slimy mitts on it. THANK THE LORD

LOL. yes, it was awesome officially meeting you too. I knew your friend had one, I figured you did too. I ended up with an extra Mclusky and Tomahawk, go figure. I'm glad to hear you're covered. sucks I was too busy digging at Eclipse to shoot the shit outside before you guys left. I got a good chunk of stuff there too. thanks again for even mentioning you were thinking of going there.

time to go rock that Katy Perry! ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMAHAWK-Eponymous-Anonymous-RSD-3-LP-Box-Set-SEALED-Mike-Patton-Mr-Bungle-/2709 62134309?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3f169a0d25

44.99 5 left..go get them kiddies

God bless them. Thanks for posting this.

well, look at Treehouse selling these off for a decent price. they had so damn many! but I think they were only charging $39.99 in the store. still below list, probably covers the terrible seller fees.