PO: Balance & Composure - Acoustic 7"

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ya I got this last night for me and my buddy. Got numbers #54 and #55 so Travis got #52 unless they are multi-numbering. I've seen La Dispute 3x in the last few months but I was seriously so impressed by Balance and Composure. I think they might have put on the best show of all the bands.

Yea I was stoked to get this last nite, I kinda forgot they were doing these for this tour.

I generally dont get to shows early enough to get stuff like this but I went to get a B&C shirt and saw this sitting there and couldnt pass it up even though its a pain in the ass to hold a record for a whole show.

B&C were fucking amazing. First time seeing them and they are currently my favorite band. Just wish they would have played a longer set and wish they would have played more stuff off Separation. They played Stonehands which I could have done without and that song from Mixed Signals. With such a short set I wish they would have played more album songs. It was cool they played the 1 old song I wanted to hear, Burden.

Yea I was stoked to get this last nite, I kinda forgot they were doing these for this tour.

I generally dont get to shows early enough to get stuff like this but I went to get a B&C shirt and saw this sitting there and couldnt pass it up even though its a pain in the ass to hold a record for a whole show.

B&C were fucking amazing. First time seeing them and they are currently my favorite band. Just wish they would have played a longer set and wish they would have played more stuff off Separation. They played Stonehands which I could have done without and that song from Mixed Signals. With such a short set I wish they would have played more album songs. It was cool they played the 1 old song I wanted to hear, Burden.

What?! They didn't play any old stuff at all. Just seperation and the mixed signals song. Though I've heard the set has been different for all the shows.