Thrice Farewell Tour

cesar11

Presale sold out, I don't see a street sale date yet.

Also, for anyone going just to see Thrice, do yourself a favor and get there early for O'Brother. Such a good band, and really cool guys.

Wow. I went on Ducat King and it wasn't even posted. Now it's sold out (presale). I signed up for email newsletter too and didn't get a notice.

I got my tickets to the 'FINAL' show now that theyve actually said that i might believe them.

the ducatking presale was a serious sneak attack though, i didnt see it (and still havent seen where it was) posted but luckily my friend saw it and tipped me off, i think i got two of the last ones before they were gone.

and above poster is right about the on sale date, i'm just glad i dont have to wait a week to know i have tickets.

O'Brother and AAL both played 30-minute sets last night in FTL. And they were damn good. I was kinda taking jabs at both on twitter but in the end I was very impressed by them. Solid bands.

I'm seeing this craziness again tonight in Orlando. If anyone is there...I see Catalinacaper is...look for the dude in red shirt and cargo shorts and long-ass scraggly beard goatee thing. And the sideburns...can't forger those. And a few beers into things. Ha!

I didn't see you, but I looked! I was bummed they didn't have any tour posters.

If anyone has an extra tour poster or can pick one up at a future show, I would really appreciate that. They didn't have any at the show tonight. Otherwise, perfect night/show. So good. So sad.

I'm in the same boat. Really want a poster.

How'd you like the show? I could have done without all the "bros" (seriously, where did they all come from? I actually saw a guy stomp on another guy on the ground. Un-fucking-believable). Otherwise I had a great time. Loved the setlist.

Would it be a good idea for me to pick up the merch before they play their set. Bring it to my car. Then go back? I feel like this is a dumb question, but it's getting late and my neck is aching.

If possible, yes. Just be sure to pick up a few extra posters for us. : )

If anyone has an extra tour poster or can pick one up at a future show, I would really appreciate that. They didn't have any at the show tonight. Otherwise, perfect night/show. So good. So sad.

Seconded. A tour poster would have been sweet, but they were all out until Friday's show. Would love the assist if someone is willing to pick one up!

I'm in the same boat. Really want a poster.

How'd you like the show? I could have done without all the "bros" (seriously, where did they all come from? I actually saw a guy stomp on another guy on the ground. Un-fucking-believable). Otherwise I had a great time. Loved the setlist.

Would it be a good idea for me to pick up the merch before they play their set. Bring it to my car. Then go back? I feel like this is a dumb question, but it's getting late and my neck is aching.

If possible, yes. Just be sure to pick up a few extra posters for us. : )

They're probably fans of the band turned military dudes that let out their aggression whenever Thrice plays something from TAITA and earlier.

I hope I can score a few posters, banners, and shirts for VC. I really want the @ Sitar Centre 7" though. Heard they were selling them at their shows.

Oh hey, those of you that have been to shows already, I guess they aren't selling the split 12 inch with She's So Heavy on it?

You are correct. I asked Andy and Dustin about it last time they came through Phoenix and both seemed clueless about it and thought it was already sold out. I emailed FG and have not heard back about it yet.