Mondo Prints

was going to try and snag a thor. not a big fan of the others. did like captain america but missed it.

yeah i will be up all night finishing all the work shit i did not finish today...

I agree Cap and Thor are the only two I like. Missed Cap REALLY want a glow in the dark Thor.

yeah the thread on eb has blown up. also noticed that ben commented to you on twitter juan. do not know how to use twitter or would have added you lol. it was like a comment on instagram or something.

just got twitter two weeks ago to follow releases and coupon codes lol. i hardly have/make the time to get on facebook since graduating college.

yeah the thread on eb has blown up. also noticed that ben commented to you on twitter juan. do not know how to use twitter or would have added you lol. it was like a comment on instagram or something.

Yeah...he posted a teaser pic of a new Horkey printed he had just finished printing, so I started harassing him about it. Ha! He gave me a cryptic reply. He's a good sport that way.

Glad to find this thread here. I've watched Mondo for a while but gave my first shot at the Avengers posters. I was able to get Hawkeye & Hulk. The latter being the one I wanted most of all. I LOVED the subtlety of Black Widow but couldn't get one in time.

Today I had 2 browser windows open set to refresh every 5 secs. Got both Iron Man and Thor in my cart but couldn't move any further along in the checkout process. I don't mind the "it's not yours until you checkout" policy as much as I hate the site crashing. If it were a fair sprint it'd be one thing, getting timed out is another. If I wasn't at work (2 monitors, one devoted to Mondo haha) I probably wouldn't even try.

Looking forward to the whole Avengers team poster though.