Mondo Prints

Creating an account with Mondo really speeds up the process of purchasing. Just sayin'. Since I've made one I haven't missed a drop yet

i have an account, but fucking paypal was lagging, and wouldn't load, which screwed up the whole process. still, sad-panda.

yeah i think that's why most people miss out is when trying to use PayPal. I just memorize my credit card number and type as fast as I can. I haven't missed a drop of things I want since doing it that way.

also I will post pictures of The Cabin In the Woods poster when I get it on Thursday

He did one for Cabin In The Woods?! That's great. I really want to see that movie.

Yeah they are doing a special screening at the new Alamo Drafthouse and are having a poster of it for those attending. No idea what it looks like but it's the same people who did the Back to the Future posters

• 2 weeks later...
someone coach me real quick on the mondo drops please. random time on the day stated? any typical times to make sure im refreshing the page or not really?

thanks in advance.

create an account with them on their site, only use a credit card, memorize it the day of the drop, follow them on Twitter and set your account to text you when they update, if you have a phone where you can set a specific text tone then use that and as soon as you hear that sound don't even bother looking at it just get to a computer ASAP and just go as fast as you can.

that has worked for me every time and i usually have a ton of time to spare. i'm pretty sure the key is to just avoid PayPal at all costs. their drops are usually between 9-11am. it's pretty rare for them to drop something after that time unless they are doing something like they did during the Oscars.

you just have to move quick and avoid PayPal

yeah i got the texts of "on sale now" and "now sold out" pretty close together. these avengers ones are going to be pretty tough to get regardless because flippers on going to be on these harder than others since they have such a large built in fan base. the posters i've gone for have been for smaller films so i've been lucky there. i can't even guess how much these are going to go for on the bay

haha yeah i was just waiting for people to post here but i guess it's not really going to happen. the capt. print is definitely the best for sure. super simple but classic right off the bat. that print is awesome in my opinion but i'm not even going to try for any of these. never have been a big marvel fan. i wish they would do some Batman but i think Warner Brothers is one of those companies that are too afraid to take the dive into the art movie poster.

i know the employees at Mondo REALLY want to do a Batman print and I've personally seen some of the ideas they have come up with there some awesome ones they have but i don't see it happening any time soon

do you know what a poster buddy is? just people helping each other get prints? i think i will try going for them. does not hurt to try and i can go from there if i do score one.

anyway yeah, it should be pretty crazy. would be totally down if they did a batman or multiple ones. would definitely put that up on the wall. honestly would prefer something more classic and badass batman as opposed to tons of characters on one print or cartoony and stuff. nothing against that type of art but would definitely dig some batman!