Mondo Prints

Yeah, so I guess it IS a mondo print, just not screenprinted. :angry: I'll take that into consideration when hunting down prints in the future.

These were given away at the captain America screening for free. Sorry you paid so much for it. Bummer. You should still try to pick up the captain America regular screen print. It's amazing! I have one myself and the blues and reds really pop!

These were given away at the captain America screening for free. Sorry you paid so much for it. Bummer. You should still try to pick up the captain America regular screen print. It's amazing! I have one myself and the blues and reds really pop!

Didn't pay for it, just traded some vinyl for it. It wasn't much, so I'm not tripping. Just a little bummed, but it's all good.

That print is really great though.

It's not worth $10,000. I don't care if it was signed by John Carpenter and Drew Struzan. I personally think it would have been cooler and more interesting had he done a new design instead of rehashing his original concept nearly exactly. That's just me though.

I see he dropped the price pretty significantly after I blasted him about it a few days ago.

It's not worth $10,000. I don't care if it was signed by John Carpenter and Drew Struzan. I personally think it would have been cooler and more interesting had he done a new design instead of rehashing his original concept nearly exactly. That's just me though.

I see he dropped the price pretty significantly after I blasted him about it a few days ago.

It was for sale on Mondo for $250 and I thought that was too expensive...

It was for sale on Mondo for $250 and I thought that was too expensive...

Agreed. The glow in the dark variant was $350. I'd imagine the reason for the high right out of the gate cost is due to licensing fees and that kinda thing. Plus they had to pay for Justin (their creative director) to go to LA to visit Struzan and Carpenter in person! Ha

Agreed. The glow in the dark variant was $350. I'd imagine the reason for the high right out of the gate cost is due to licensing fees and that kinda thing. Plus they had to pay for Justin (their creative director) to go to LA to visit Struzan and Carpenter in person! Ha

very true...I know my friend told me this morning he was going to try and grab one, but I'm guessing he saw the price tag and bailed

Hahaha they didn't have very many to sell online actually which is why it sold out in like $15 seconds. All the variants sold at the event and about 75% or more of the regular edition. I think maybe 100 or so were left over. Maybe less

I think it was 50...

I'm just glad I grabbed the old dark house one...such a great flick, and I love the poster design..Now I just have to figure out where the hell I am going to hang it

Yeah 50 sounds more like it. That is pretty sweet print although I don't think I am familiar with the movie. Will have to check it out

definetly do...and make sure it is the 1932 version with Boris Karlof and not the 1963 William Castle version...I usually love Castle's flicks, but his remake is terrible...and the fact that the 32 version is so old adds to the creepiness of it...waaay ahead of its time