FS: Thrice TAITA ebay $.99 No Reserve

njpunkmusic

lol, great people on the boards. people do anything to make a dime.

edit: most forums it is a big no no to sell something that is not in hand (assuming you ordered it from hot topic online). a little part of me hopes you sell it for $100 or something and it comes in all fucked up from the usps throwing it around.

edit 2: i guess good luck.

lol, great people on the boards. people do anything to make a dime.

edit: most forums it is a big no no to sell something that is not in hand (assuming you ordered it from hot topic online). a little part of me hopes you sell it for $100 or something and it comes in all fucked up from the usps throwing it around.

edit 2: i guess good luck.

probably bought up what he could from a store. Flipping is the new pirating. Scum

then explain to me why this isn't a scum thing to do? Would you go to McDonalds and buy a bunch of burgers and stand outside and sell them for triple their price because they ran out? Some people would see that others werent able to get them and would either give of sell for what they paid. It's a sick sytem that people with crappy jobs will do to get a quick amount of money. I'm not saying collecting is dumb though, if You saved these for years, I could understand the prices, but to put them up the same day(and others before) is just crappy.

I don't care how much he's going to make, it's a dick move.

1. He obviously doesn't have this record in hand, clearly shown by the 'stock' TAITA picture he used.

2. There's a bunch of people in the other thread buying extra copies to help out international people by selling them at cost

scum would be starting bids @$60 like everyone else on ebay. I started it at .99 cents no reserve.

you know people that don't have a vc will pay out their ass for it. Get a real job or put it up for what you paid. I hope you get a fake buyer or one that will put a dispute once they get it and screw you over

scum would be starting bids @$60 like everyone else on ebay. I started it at .99 cents no reserve.

you know people that don't have a vc will pay out their ass for it. Get a real job or put it up for what you paid. I hope you get a fake buyer or one that will put a dispute once they get it and screw you over

Woa dude, I cannot understand the hatred here... He put it up at .99 cents, which is far less than what he paid. I don't get how you're telling him to put it up at what he paid. I have personally had multiple international bidders get into bidding wars over my items and shit sells for way too much I agree, but if they want to pay that much, what's the big freakin' deal? I smell biterness all over this thread