Hot Water Music "Exister" - May 15th

So I'm an idiot - I must have placed two orders at No Idea and ordered their swirl version twice (once with the Black God 7" and once with the Creepoid lp).

The 2nd copy has a one inch split in the top the cover - it doesn't come all the way through. So - anyone want to talk trade? I'd be interested in a similar variant (not really a variant guy though) or another LP so hit me with a pm or list or whatever. No ridiculous asks here so hit me up but trade will be given preference over a sale.

Anybody else get one (interlink) with a two to three inch split on the top of the jacket (edge)? I noticed that the copy my local store has, has a similar split.

my rise version had one on the bottom edge and so did the new SHARKS LP. Also, whats with the static generating black paper sleeves? you could power a taser with those things.

on a semi-related note, going to see HWM in NYC tonight. amped.

Looks like they will be touring with Rise Against and Gaslight in the fall

that's a dope package.

also, if you haven't gotten it yet from NO IDEA and you preordered, sit tight. they emailed me back saying all preorders shipped last week and are in the mail. should get them soon (this week i'd assume for most of us?).

also found out caution is in its 12th pressing and got the variant info if anyone wants it. kinda crazy that it's sold through 11 pressings...

EDIT: changed Interpunk to No Idea above. sorry.

Looks like they will be touring with Rise Against and Gaslight in the fall

that's a dope package.

also, if you haven't gotten it yet from interpunk and you preordered, sit tight. they emailed me back saying all preorders shipped last week and are in the mail. should get them soon (this week i'd assume for most of us?).

also found out caution is in its 12th pressing and got the variant info if anyone wants it. kinda crazy that it's sold through 11 pressings...

2 FYI's

1. anytime you order from Interpunk they send you an e-mail with the tracking number. or you could always check the customer service bar on your account.

2. No Idea has a discography page. They're usually pretty good at updating it.

http://www.noidearecords.com/discography.php

that's a dope package.

also, if you haven't gotten it yet from interpunk and you preordered, sit tight. they emailed me back saying all preorders shipped last week and are in the mail. should get them soon (this week i'd assume for most of us?).

2 FYI's

1. anytime you order from Interpunk they send you an e-mail with the tracking number. or you could always check the customer service bar on your account.

2. No Idea has a discography page. They're usually pretty good at updating it.

http://www.noidearecords.com/discography.php

shit i meant No Idea in regards to your #1. sorry, corrected my original post. cool about #2, thanks.

Was at the Hot Water Music show in NYC tonight. Fucking lame ass crowd. Either a bunch of jaded punks who can't get over them signing to Epitaph or a bunch of hipsters decided buy tickets to validate themselves. Pathetic.

When they played Pouzza Fest in Montreal it was insane. Words can't describe that energy. Tale of two shows.

Was at the Hot Water Music show in NYC tonight. Fucking lame ass crowd. Either a bunch of jaded punks who can't get over them signing to Epitaph or a bunch of hipsters decided buy tickets to validate themselves. Pathetic.

When they played Pouzza Fest in Montreal it was insane. Words can't describe that energy. Tale of two shows.

Was at Pouzza too, just unreal. Even the new songs got a great response. People were going apeshit when they came back with A Flight and a Crash... and Trusty Chords with Dave Hause

was there last night. crowd was fairly mellow. expected the place to go apeshit when they ended with turnstile, but no. I went with a friend of mine who who hasn't gone to many shows since highschool and he said "shows are different now, huh?"

decided to drive in from north jersey. For whatever reason there was an hour long backup at the Holland Tunnel. brutal. got there just in time to sit through this insufferable band called daytrader. HWM and a decent slice of pizza from next store made the world right again.

NYC show last night was cool. Iron chic was great live. Daytrader is madd boring. HWM killed it. And yes, crowd was lame. But....i feel like alot of HWM "fans" are kinda lame to begin with. The set list was pretty close to the one posted a page or two before. I hope they announce something close to me later this year. They said they were going to announce some shows on off dates of the RA/GA tour.