Hot Water Music "Exister" - May 15th

That's because SRC has no morals and would rather jump a label's own pre-order to potentially grab sales than be honorable.

I remember one time they posted a pre-order for a record that hadn't even been announced yet. What a bunch of dickbags.

Oops, banned.

Pretty sure they did this with the latest Transit and/or Man Overboard albums and leaked the album art.

I do not know where the hell you guys get your facts from. People here gossip and make up stories worse than high school girls.

The distros give us one sheets. That is when we post products. Sometimes the distros and the labels don't communicate and the distros give us the one sheets before the labels want us to have them. How the hell am I supposed to know. Some of these labels and the distros are the ones who have to get their shit together. No one is rushing to beat the labels pre order! That is just ridiculous.

In the case of Hot Water Music EVERYONE was asked to put the pre order up on Friday March 30th so I am not sure why IVWT is selling it for weeks now. HOWEVER last night the distro notified (after work hours) us that the label now wants to wait until Monday maybe Tuesday. We will of course comply.

Hot Water Music--Official

Pre-orders will be launched shortly. Stay tuned. Our "super bundle" will include all sorts of cool stuff including the most rarist vinyl version. Black vinyl which is limited to 100 copies. These will go quick so pay attention if you want one.

Came here to post this. I wish I knew how shortly shortly is