the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm really weird cause i NEVER heard of a green colored one, maybe it was never pressed, green really doesnt make sense

Yeah, because if theusedguy hasn't heard of it, there's no way it ever happened.

Exactly! If you've never heard of it that means Warner lied to distributors. Hmmm who am I gonna trust here an obvious troll or a major label...

Guest theusedguy
This might be one of my favorite threads if only because arguing with a troll is like arguing with my mother, you cannot kill it with logic. So watching the trolling back is a hilarious treat.

also my girlfriend has this on black.

take a pic of it please?

This might be one of my favorite threads if only because arguing with a troll is like arguing with my mother, you cannot kill it with logic. So watching the trolling back is a hilarious treat.

also my girlfriend has this on black.

take a pic of it please?

You are in no position to be asking people for pictures of anything

Guest theusedguy

take a pic of it please?

well id like proff with all you joksters around

Oh, you'd like proff? Wish I could help you out with that one, dude.

What have I joked about? Nothing. Since the first page of this thread I told you that until I see a pic of your used collection, I'm not believing anything you say. You're the one who's joking, saying you have an iPhone but don't know how to post a picture online... now THAT'S a joke.

Guest theusedguy

What have I joked about? Nothing. Since the first page of this thread I told you that until I see a pic of your used collection, I'm not believing anything you say. You're the one who's joking, saying you have an iPhone but don't know how to post a picture online... now THAT'S a joke.

usually dont like to post pics but ill think about it when i get back from work late tonight

usually dont like to post pics but ill think about it when i get back from work late tonight

You aren't real. Shut the fuck up.