pmtoday - In Medias Res LP

What do you guys think about Damiera - Quiet Mouth Loud Hands? Know Dave pretty well, I'm sure they'd be into the idea. I think Tides of Man and that would flow pretty well together with the PMtoday LP too.

Sorry for hijacking this tread but if anyone in here is into Damiera we have some of their M(U)SIC LPs in our distro for real cheap. A good friend of mine ran a small label called Vega Vinyl for awhile. They're not too active these days so we have most of his releases in our distro at cost. Right now I have the Damiera - M(U)SIC LP + Constants - The Murder Of Tom Fitzgerril LP. Both 180g vinyl, both $8.50.

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/collections/90130-clearance

Oh wow, might have to pick up that Damiera record from you!  Some of the shows they did in my hometown when they were called "League" were some fond memories of growing up in the scene.  Sigh.

Really? I never knew that. All I know by them is M(U)SIC. I heard some later stuff but I wasn't into it. The M(U)SIC LP's look great! They have a transparent insert with white printed lyrics, it looks really cool. And it's 180g vinyl. It's too bad Jordan isn't doing much these days, the 4-5 records he put out look really nice!

Sorry for hijacking this tread but if anyone in here is into Damiera we have some of their M(U)SIC LPs in our distro for real cheap. A good friend of mine ran a small label called Vega Vinyl for awhile. They're not too active these days so we have most of his releases in our distro at cost. Right now I have the Damiera - M(U)SIC LP + Constants - The Murder Of Tom Fitzgerril LP. Both 180g vinyl, both $8.50.

People buy this right now!! I'd be all up in this if I didn't already have a copy. Fantastic album.

Same goes for In Media Res. So glad I could catch their final show.

BOUGHT SO FAST. love this Damiera album. Wish the EP was on vinyl. Now i need to pick this Pmtoday up friday.

Hey is this the hand numbered/hand stamped 180g Black??

Edit: NVM, I see that it is just 180g which means it's probably the clear.

By the way, this PM Today album is definitely in my all time top 10 favorite albums. SOOOO GOOOD! Got to see their farewell show in Dallas a few weeks ago and it was really sad to say goodbye for good. They have a new project calld Move Orchestra but I'm not really into it as much. Buy this LP!!! Don't regret not getting it when you had the chance, especially when it's $10 shipped in the states.