DAVE HAUSE 7" series coming soon

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed one of these for trade. It's the black version. Will trade it for the Run DMC/Carolina Chocolate Drops 7". US trades only.

damn, could have totally gotten you one of those had i known you were looking earlier.

I never even noticed that it was being released. So yeah, didn't know about it til much later in the day. It's something I'd probably only play once but I just want it for some reason.

It's the type of release that should be around at other stores tomorrow. They always make a shit ton of those side by sides.

Who the fuck is paying $40 for this on eBay? Would this have sold 1000 copies if it was released on any other day of the year? I saw Dave when he played the west coast & there were probably 10 people there. And it was a free show. If someone wants to pay me $50 I'll gladly sell my copy I picked up @ Fingerprints. Its black. This shit blows my mind. Children, save your money!

Speaking of his LP.. there is a color called 'bong' on the P+P page.. what the fuck color is that?

they changed the "random mix" to bong shortly after it was on sale.

also got the email from rev but was able to get a black copy from red scroll.

Same with me. Red Scroll for the win!!!