PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Got my hottopic order today which is funny because i was expecting my ETR one today since i was in the first batch of orders shipped. Looks and sounds amazing, so stoked to have this on vinyl.

I got a random one I guess???

Damn, that one looks great, too bad all of them didn't turn out like that.

I'm getting lots of top of the line offers, I don't know what to do. lol I've never sold a record before (not even vheissu, I got offer a killing) and I really love this and don't really want to sell it. But shit, I'm getting some good offers.

i bet. that's a tough one. i'd personally sell it and get one from HT (if there are still up there) so at least you still have a copy of the album

I'm getting lots of top of the line offers, I don't know what to do. lol I've never sold a record before (not even vheissu, I got offer a killing) and I really love this and don't really want to sell it. But shit, I'm getting some good offers.

i bet. that's a tough one. i'd personally sell it and get one from HT (if there are still up there) so at least you still have a copy of the album

yeah it's hard, i am getting some offer where they'd give me theirs and some cash, so I just might do it

But WHY are you touching the grooves???? >:(>:(>:(

trust me, I've been collect for 6 years, and never had anything bad happen from touching the grooves. sounds great still.

Okay... I've been collecting for longer than that, but it has nothing to do with the fact that skin (even after being washed) can carry oil, dirt and other elements that will transfer onto whatever's being touched.

Call me anal, but I don't touch the grooves of brand new records because it's easy enough not to and there doesn't seem to be any good that can come from it, only bad.