PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

Got a ton done today as you can see http://instagr.am/p/IKnqXoim_N/

Heads up that all Dustin Kensrue orders #423042 or before have been shipped out. About 200/260 are already in the mail. The rest should be out by the end of the week.

I'm #423045... :'( It's almost worse knowing when the cutoff was. Still, thanks for rushing so much to get these out to us. I can't wait to listen to this!

Got a ton done today as you can see http://instagr.am/p/IKnqXoim_N/

Heads up that all Dustin Kensrue orders #423042 or before have been shipped out. About 200/260 are already in the mail. The rest should be out by the end of the week.

I'm #423045... :'( It's almost worse knowing when the cutoff was. Still, thanks for rushing so much to get these out to us. I can't wait to listen to this!

#423048. At least there was someone before me.

Got my Enjoy the Ride care package today! This release is very well done. I though from the original pictures that I would like the brown better, but the white swirl is really sick. Ross is a hero for getting this pressed. On a sad note, I didn't get the swirl. I have an extra brown and white, and would trade both of those for one when someone gets it, or just do cash of course. I'll be making a post in the sale thread.

[image]

got this in the mail today and it looks fantastic, great job on this release guys, and the packaging of the record was so secure too...I was impressed...everyone else needs to take notes on how to pack a record

Also, the packing tape with the enjoy the ride logo was a nice touch!

thanks man. Just got that tape printed up and really like how it came out. Thought it would be a nice touch moving forward