PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

I do the test presses for dirt cheap as a favor to the label, they aren't gifts, I always get one for each release. Like I've said before, If I don't like the band I'm not going to keep it when all I care about is the sleeve I screen printed (and the 311 one is 6 colors and was a lot of work) sleeve.

I've done at least 40 different screen printed sleeves for people on this message board at only $25 shipped - they are double sided and I even take my time to scan artwork and layout the design at no cost. I burn two screens per sleeve and set up my press just to print 1 copy of something. I do this because I want to give back and now I've got people trashing me for selling one fucking record for the exact price that I needed for something that I could otherwise not afford if I didn't sell it.

I'm so sick of this fucking board.

Hey man,

I said I don't care if people spend $80 on a record as I have paid more than that for records I want. Good for you for getting a lot of money for a record and you can get something you want out of it. No need keeping stuff you don't want.

I said if it were a gift then it stings. That's true. If I gave someone something that was really rare and they sold it that kinda sucks.

I guess if what you are claiming is true of living paycheck to paycheck then that is the true bummer.

I commented that you did good work. Did you read that?

Too bad you don't get paid enough to not live paycheck to paycheck. But I'm sure a lot of us here are in the same boat.

And I'm sure almost all of us here have sold records for more than what we bought them for. So don't worry about that.

Glad you came and cleared this up.

Again its your stuff and money. Do what you want with it.

Sorry man, I quoted your thread to write the response about the test press not being a gift and then continued to rant so it looked like I was saying it all towards you but I wasnt

No worries. Just checking.

I have a test BTW I would be interested in your services.

Constants - The Murder Of Tom Fitzgerald

I contacted Vega to see if he had extra sleeves or something for my test. They don't.

I won this back when Vigil was around when they gave away tests randomly.

Would love to get it in a proper sleeve. You interested?

No worries. Just checking.

I have a test BTW I would be interested in your services.

Constants - The Murder Of Tom Fitzgerald

I contacted Vega to see if he had extra sleeves or something for my test. They don't.

I won this back when Vigil was around when they gave away tests randomly.

Would love to get it in a proper sleeve. You interested?

Yeah, I'd love to do that! You can purchase the custom sleeve through my webstore and then we can discuss how you want to do the design / color etc

http://acityinside.storenvy.com/products/283872-custom-screen-printed-vinyl-record-sleeve

Yeah, 1 eastern - I've already got the etix page open and my debit card and address typed out in a text document so I can copy and paste

I'm with you... there's little to no chance I'll get tickets (its unreal in New York with scalpers) but I'm going to try.

Is the NY one through ticketmaster? I've got friends up there getting ready for it too, hopefully people can get them.

I'm with you... there's little to no chance I'll get tickets (its unreal in New York with scalpers) but I'm going to try.

Is the NY one through ticketmaster? I've got friends up there getting ready for it too, hopefully people can get them.

Yeah, hes got 2 dates so there's a better chance but my hopes aren't too high... I can't remember the last time I was able to actually get tickets on Ticketmaster on the day they came out. Crossing my fingers

Stoked, I got home from work last night and finally got around to opening my ETR copy to find that I got a swirl. Not a lot of white in it, but when held up to the light it's definitely a neat looking record and you can easily tell the difference between the solid brown. I'll post pics later when I get home from work

patrickemmons - I hope I didn't offend you earlier or make you feel the need to come on here and defend yourself, all I was saying is that the /50 swirl is probably worth more than $80 on eBay. Everybody sells records there, I agree that it's nothing to be upset about. But that's great you were able to get the amount you need in order to see the artist you love. I'm a fan of all of your work like most everyone else on this board, so no hard feelings one way or the other.

Actually got some! Woo! I picked standard mail but you can get them downloaded too.

got me two tix for the second nyc show. Anyone else gonna be at the may 22nd nyc date?

I'm going to the 21st.

I put 2 tickets into my cart right at 1PM and by the time it was done doing the processing thing it was sold out. So I hope everyone is delighted that this fucking flipper here got his payback.

Thats a shame.. maybe they'll release more closer to the date?

I put 2 tickets into my cart right at 1PM and by the time it was done doing the processing thing it was sold out. So I hope everyone is delighted that this fucking flipper here got his payback.

Damn man, that sucks. NY is a crazy place for shows, I guess. I don't think anyone is happy about you not being able to get tickets though