PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

waiting sucks.. my order went out with th first batch of shipment.. but still not here :(

For whatever reason, it seems like shipping to germany always takes the longest. and is one of the most expensive with uk and australia close behind

Should arrive any day regardless

I hope so..

yeah it´s kinda strange.. normally orders arrive after 7 to 10 days from the us.. like your last one with I Am The Avalanche.. but this order takes a little bit longer than expected

i've actually listened to all 4 of my copies(Test, swirl, brown, clear/white) and none of them skip on my player, i even played the brown one of my friends crosley players and it didn't skip.

as have I, anyone having any sort of issue just needs to simply clean off the record a bit. I have listened to 5 copies over different variant colors and all of them were flawless

I listened to my brown copy on my brother's turntable when I was visiting him today, and flipped it over and got excited because I hadn't noticed that there were some white spots on it. So, I actually did get a swirl. Nope, I guess his turntable was just really dusty. The white spots wiped off. haha.

Just got my copy from ETR, record is warped as can't play the A side at all keeps bouncing the tonearm and the stylus off the record. Anyone else have this problem?

can you change the weight at all so that it pushes on the record a little more so it doesn't get bounced off? that sucks though for sure

finally got my copy today! sadly no swirl for me!

glad it finally showed up. Sorry for the delay, like i said germany for whatever reason seems to take the longest in my experience. Enjoy

thx! and my copy plays fine! ooh btw.. I might come back to you because of The Fall Of Troy record in the next days!

glad it finally showed up. Sorry for the delay, like i said germany for whatever reason seems to take the longest in my experience. Enjoy

thx! and my copy plays fine! ooh btw.. I might come back to you because of The Fall Of Troy record in the next days!

Awesome, those are the nicest release we have to put to date and we only have 50 left so grab em while you can.

Also the original band on my label called Harvard has a pretty nice following from germany, Heres a link to their entire debut album streaming. It is going up for sale on vinyl(1st pressing) at 1pm today so if you order both it will save a ton on shipping.

check it out if you get a chance

http://harvard.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitable-and-i

So has this completely sold out yet? I ended up giving my brown copy to my buddy because he was broke when they went up. If this sold out I'm going to have to tell him he owes me a beer.

Yes they are sold out but since we had such an overwhelming response, myself and evr decided we are most likely going to do another small repress by the end of the year with two other color variants.