PO:Dustin Kensrue-Please Come Home via ETR on 3/8

I still love how Dustin did this. I wish he'd do another album with the country-esque flair to it. I Knew You Before is so awesome.

I went to one of his acoustic shows last month (in the Where the Band Tour) and he assured us his next solo album is still in the works.

Here's one of the song's that'll be on it

I wish I knew the dude that shot these videos, he did a great job. I like when I can watch a 720p live performance without the idiot camera operator zooming in and out and being all a.d.d. Thanks for the link!

If only there was a way to convey that message to the people buying brown (non-swirl) copies on eBay.

A fool and his money...

i thought you'd like to know i finally got that Russian Circles LP yesterday. stopped in at Hastings and saw and said to myself "well there it is and no better time to buy!"

i thought you'd like to know i finally got that Russian Circles LP yesterday. stopped in at Hastings and saw and said to myself "well there it is and no better time to buy!"

This pleases me. Been able to sit down and play it yet?

spinning it right now. just picked up some Bose headphones too so i'm blaring it loudly right now. only listened once before and liked it but the vinyl sounds so amazing

That is the metallic, unless you meant see how it comes out in person. The next and final layer is black. I've gotta print 175 Graf Orlock 7" sleeves tonight after work so I can ship them tomorrow so they'll get to them by the time they get back from their Japan tour so I'll probably print the black on these tomorrow night so I'll have them for my trip to NY

waiting sucks.. my order went out with th first batch of shipment.. but still not here :(

For whatever reason, it seems like shipping to germany always takes the longest. and is one of the most expensive with uk and australia close behind

Should arrive any day regardless

That's really odd. Germany is one of the most reliable and quickest Postal Services in the world. This isn't just my opinion though my experiences have always been perfect. An LP to Germany costs me only $1 more than the UK as well. (I track shipping costs, yes, I'm a nerd)