PO Tigers Jaw / Black Clouds Split 7"

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've had those forever but I guess they never were put into the store until I did it yesterday. You guys pay attention.

This is a true statement. I sent Jeff the Spirit Desire 7-inches on October 1st, 2011.

We're working on the third press ... or at least we're talking about working on it. Got some color variant ideas from Tigers Jaw a couple weeks ago.

As far as I know, unless RFC has more, they're all sold out. Deathwish had some but I can't imagine those are still in stock either.

Like I said, we're on it. Expect news sooner than later.

We've had those forever but I guess they never were put into the store until I did it yesterday. You guys pay attention.

This is a true statement. I sent Jeff the Spirit Desire 7-inches on October 1st, 2011.

We're working on the third press ... or at least we're talking about working on it. Got some color variant ideas from Tigers Jaw a couple weeks ago.

As far as I know, unless RFC has more, they're all sold out. Deathwish had some but I can't imagine those are still in stock either.

Like I said, we're on it. Expect news sooner than later.

New strategy, order records from you, sit on them for 6 months, put them in store, sell them all immediately.

i cant' believe Chuck is on here.

Chuck is responsible for everyone loving latterman.

And don't you forget it.

Pretty sure that I'm semi-responsible for helping to kick off the careers of both O Pioneers!!! and Tigers Jaw, too. Of course, I use the term "semi-responsible" very loosely.

Let's just say that I've worked with some awesome bands and awesome people.

i cant' believe Chuck is on here.

Chuck is responsible for everyone loving latterman.

And don't you forget it.

Pretty sure that I'm semi-responsible for helping to kick off the careers of both O Pioneers!!! and Tigers Jaw, too. Of course, I use the term "semi-responsible" very loosely.

100% true.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

And don't you forget it.

100% true.

MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I will wrestle away part of the blame for OP!!! success...for that, I'm sorry about the pain that was inflicted on the world.

I can't wait to see how the screen prints come out for this, that $2 is pretty steep :P

PS everything Chuck touches turns to gold, he's got that magic, magic, aaaa wooooooo!!!

I really don't think $2 is steep considering you have a choice to buythe $5 version as well. It's not cheap to do small runs of 100 silkscreened 14x7 covers.

I can't wait to see how the screen prints come out for this, that $2 is pretty steep :P

PS everything Chuck touches turns to gold, he's got that magic, magic, aaaa wooooooo!!!

I really don't think $2 is steep considering you have a choice to buythe $5 version as well. It's not cheap to do small runs of 100 silkscreened 14x7 covers.

im pretty sure he was kidding hence the :P