Paper and Plastick ($4 Foot-Long Sale)

Starting midnight tonight and running one week until next Friday, we will be running a "$4 foot-long" sale, where select 12" records will be sold for just $4!! These records include releases from artists like We Are The Union, Failures' Union, A Wilhelm Scream, The Riot Before, Coffee Project, Rehasher, Andrew Dost, Landmines, Tumbledown, Foundation, The Swellers, Stephen Egerton, Hellmouth, The Gamits, Rust Belt Lights, Greenland is Melting and THE ARTERIES!! Some more recent LPs will be marked down to $5, including stuff from Have Nots, Reverse The Curse, Farewell Continental and Riverboat Gamblers. Select 7"s will be $2, as will ALL CDs IN THE WEBSTORE!! Don't miss out on this deal!!!

If Blacklist Royals is a part of it, I might pick that up. My jacket on GIM got pretty abused too, so $4 for another copy, might have to buy that too. Also probably going to get the Jon Snodgrass and Coffee Project 7"s

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sale prices have actually been up for the past 10 minutes I got

Riverboat Gamblers "Smash/Grab" One sided 12 inch w/ Screenprinted b-side - Black with Red Stripe ($5.00 x 1)

Farewell Continental " Hey Hey Pioneers! "LP - Orange w/Black Splatter ($5.00 x 1)

The Arteries - "Dead Sea" - Grey/Mint Swirl ($4.00 x 1)

The Gamits - "Parts" - Gray & Black Shimmer ($4.00 x 1)

The Riot Before - "Rebellion" - Blue/Orange Swirl ($4.00 x 1)

The Swellers "Ups and Downsizing" - Rust ($4.00 x 1)

$43 shipped

Riverboat Gamblers "Smash/Grab" One sided 12 inch w/ Screenprinted b-side - Black with Red Stripe

Farewell Continental " Hey Hey Pioneers! "LP - Orange w/Black Splatter

Rust Belt Lights "These Are The Good Old Days" LP - Midnight Blue Marble

A Wilhelm Scream - "S/T" - Black/Red splatter (first press)

The Swellers "Ups and Downsizing" - Dirt

The Riot Before - "Rebellion" - Blue/Orange Swirl

The Arteries - "Dead Sea" - Grey/Mint Swirl

Order Total: $49.80

awesome deal!

yeahhhh, 11 bucks is just too much to ship 4 records that id already own if i wanted them that bad. plus, didnt these guys fuck rust belt lights pretty hard over the release of that album?

Yep. Album took almost about a year to come out on vinyl. Love the story that jackets that were delivered by UPS magically disappeared.

That said I got to LP's and a 7" for less than $20 shipped...although shipping was almost $8. :-/

Protagonist - "States" 7" - Red/White Splatter ($2.00 x 1)

Westbound Train - "Come and Get It" Single - Orange ($2.00 x 1)

Bomb The Music Industry! "Everybody That You Love" 7" - transparent yellow & orange haze ($2.00 x 1)

The Flatliners - 7" Split w/ The Snips - Half Clear/Half Blue ($2.00 x 1)

We Are The Union - "Great Leaps Forward" - Mixed Recycled ($4.00 x 1)

The Swellers "Ups and Downsizing" - Rust ($4.00 x 1)

The Arteries - "Dead Sea" - Grey/Mint Swirl ($4.00 x 1)

Gatorface - "Sick and Stupid" - Green Splatter ($2.00 x 1)

Total: $37.90 shipped

Not too shabby. If I didn't already own them, Riverboat Gamblers and The Riot Before would definitely have been in there. Those albums are steals right now.

If there is some saint on this board from US who is yet to order but plans to, would I be able to get the vinyl I want to get shipped to you and then you can ship it to me. They are charging crazy for shipping to Australia ($39 shipping for 4 records).

I would pay for the records, the shipping to Australia, and a few bucks extra for your troubles.

PM me if you're awesome and willing to.

you guys are all such pussies, for P+P to send ONE 7" to me it's $11.50.

Shut the fuck up about shipping prices.

You live in fucking Australia. That box has to go way further than it would if it went to anyone bitching. We're bitching because we KNOW it doesn't cost that much to mail a few records in the U.S.

yeah i emailed them to ask about shipping prices. I added a bunch to the cart, and ended up wanting to get like 50 records (many were 7"s) for the store and it ended up saying it was going to be like 130+ dollars just in shipping alone.

which is twice as much as i paid to get about 45 records shipping to me from Germany last month. and P+P is only 2 states away.

maybe i will hear back about another shipping option, but no way am i gonna waste 130 bucks on shipping alone. You could ship 4 - 70lb boxes (about 100 LPs each box), and still have 10 bucks leftover for "handling" charges for 130 bucks.